We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
September 23, 2015
15w39c is the twenty-eighth snapshot for Java Edition 1.9, which was released to fix several bugs and improve performance.
- Now equip pumpkins and mob heads onto the heads of players, mobs and armor stands.
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-8199 – Mob heads and pumpkins cannot be equipped by dispenser/through shift-click.
- MC-44959 – Zombie and skeleton horses don't count as undead.
- MC-54120 – Wrong creeper hitbox & eye Level.
- MC-54615 – Villagers' and skeletons' hitbox needs to be adjusted.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-82835 – Spamming ender pearls in creative temporarily loses them.
- MC-83746 – Framerate drop in 1.9 snapshots.
- MC-86289 – The statistics of shields will show "
item.shield.name" instead of the "Shield".
- MC-87411 – Zombie villager leg has transparent pixels.
- MC-88315 – Consistent chunk updates after respawn.
- MC-89302 – Block lag.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 15w39c was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
|April Fools updates|