September 2, 2015
|Other editions of 15w36c||
15w36c is the twenty-first snapshot for Java Edition 1.9, which was released to fix a crash involving endermen, as well as beacon beam rendering, and shulker's appearance while on a spawner.
- 4 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-4465 – Floating ghast bombs/wither skulls/fire charges
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-85007 – Beacons are 2D.
- MC-85928 – The mini-mob of a shulker spawner rotates outside of the spawner cage.
- MC-87881 – Crash when looking at enderman.
Video made by slicedlime:
- This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
|April Fools updates|