September 2, 2015
- Snowballs and eggs
- Now produce particles when thrown at an entity.
- 5 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-669 – Failing to place blocks in creative mode causes an animation.
- MC-43601 – Hunger is lost when standing in close proximity to mobs/
- MC-67573 – Snowballs and eggs do not produce particles when hitting entities.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-87128 – Minecraft does not create world icon if it is missing.
- From the previous development version
- MC-87869 – Crash after stepping off pressure plate.
Video made by slicedlime:
- This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
|April Fools updates|