August 28, 2015
|Other editions of 15w35c||
- 6 issues fixed
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-66376 – Slimes don't obey the
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-87078 – Using a sweep attack sends
lasdjfhlsdhjflsdijto output log.
- MC-87194 – Oak and cobblestone stairs placed or generated (NPC villages) in 15w35b are invisible.
- MC-87196 – Generated or placed doors are half or complete invisible after relog.
- From the previous development version
- MC-87223 – Changing command block type crashes game (impulse, chain, or repeat).
- MC-87524 – Repeating conditional command blocks have very strange chaining properties.
Video made by slicedlime:
- This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
|April Fools updates|