August 7, 2015
- No longer generate with a beacon.
- Replaced by a pumpkin.
- Now generate with a dragon head at the bow of the ship.
- NBT tags
- Introduced a limit on the amount of tags an entity can have (1024 tags).
- When surpassed it will display an error saying: "Cannot add more than 1024 tags to an entity."
- Are no longer entities.
- Will reduce memory usage to increase performance.
- Increased range and count limit.
- Specifically the count limit is (always) 16384 particles now (seen next to the P in the F3-menu).
- The range limit is 32 blocks (when the command
/particleis used along with the
forcemode, the limit is 512 blocks).
- World selection screen
- When the edit button is clicked, there are two new options:
- Reset icon: This allows the player to delete the icon without going into the save folder.
- Open folder: This will open up the world folder, under
- 3 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-4491 – Cast fishing rod looks like stick in 3rd person.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-83136 – Spawning a shulker spawns 2 of them.
- MC-85242 – Armor stands with "
EntityTag" don't spawn.
Video made by slicedlime:
- This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
|April Fools updates|