September 13, 2012
12w37a is the fifth snapshot released for 1.4.2.
- Added "Re-Create" option to the World selection menu.
- Allows you to create a new world as a copy of an existing save, defaulting all of the world options and the world seed to match the original.
- Added pumpkin pie.
- Superflat customization GUI:
- Comes with 7 presets: Classic Flat, Tunnelers' Dream, Water World, Overworld, Snowy Kingdom, Bottomless Pit (Broken), and Desert.
- Custom starts off with Classic Flat with three options: Add Layer, Edit Layer, Remove Layer. Adding and editing are not yet included.
- You can customize superflat without add/edit layer option using the "seed" in the preset list.
/clearcommand to empty the inventory.
- Tweaks to a couple of item sprites.
- Bread, raw chicken, cooked chicken, raw beef, steak, raw porkchop, cooked porkchop, red apple, and Nether Star no longer have a dark outline.
- Carrots changed to match their singular title.
- Golden Carrot sprite changed to match new carrot sprite.
- Heads are now correctly centered.
- Baked potatoes do not have steam above the main texture anymore.
- Leather armor now has a non-dyed layer.
- Time of the redstone signal of the wooden/stone button extended from 9 to 12 redstone ticks
- Tweaks to the Wither.
- It creates an explosion around itself once it is done regenerating from spawning.
- The Wither now will randomly shoot slow blue-colored versions of wither skull projectiles when idle.
- Hostile mobs are now a little bit more fearless in hard difficulty.
- Mobs will risk taking fall damage to reach the player, provided it will not be deadly to themselves.
- Seems to be more Wither skeletons in Nether Fortresses.
- Heads can now be customized to be player heads using an NBT tag
- Fishing now gives the player XP.
- Pigs are now able to jump when players ride on them.
- Pigs will cease to move when ridden in water. (player weight or bug?)
- 'Carrots' are now singularly 'Carrot'.
? bugs fixed
|April Fools updates|