Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
March 30, 2012
1.2.5-pre is the pre-release for 1.2.5.
- Added shift clicking support in furnaces.
- In addition to being able to select items already in the hotbar using the "pick block" key, added method to acquire blocks currently selected in the world in Creative mode, even if not already in the hotbar.
- Made the Direct Connect dialog remember the last IP for the current session.
- Made cats less eager to sit on things.
- Made cats less patient.
- Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will activate the TNT).
12 bugs fixed
- Fixed issues detecting certain links in chat.
- Fixed wild ocelots behaving like tamed cats.
- Fixed various chat crashes.
- Fixed world generation failing under certain circumstances.
- Fixed issues turning off sound under certain circumstances.
- Fixed ghost entities in multiplayer.
- Fixed crash when pasting certain characters in chat.
- Fixed slash ‘/’ key not behaving correctly in certain environments.
- Fixed command matching being too greedy (for example: typing ‘/stophammertime’ no longer stops your server).
- Fixed not being able to click colored links.
- Fixed potential issue with village door detection (which could cause too many villagers).
- Fixed using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls.
|April Fools updates|