June 13, 2014
v0.9.0 alpha build 4 is the fourth build version released for v0.9.0.
- The animation for spiders is now twice as fast
- Endportalrahmen' texture changed from the Java Edition Beta 1.9-pre3 texture to the current Java Edition Beta 1.9-pre4 texture.
- The swamp biome's look has changed from the Java Edition Beta 1.8 look to its current Beta 1.9-pre look.
- 16 bugs fixed
- "Saving" bug has been fixed
- Fixed item in hand bug
- Fixed shadow of entities
- Fixed trap doors and smooth shading
- Fixed rendering issues with lily pads
- Sand will no longer fall through signs and cobwebs
- Top of doors should now play the opening sound
- End Portal frame is now added to creative menu
- Removed one of the duplicate iron bar recipes
- Fixed recipes for mushroom soup and pumpkin pie
- Grass and leaves are now rendered underwater
- Villages are now placed more sparsely (the old ones should disappear when creating a new world)
- You can now feed wolves correctly
- Added nicer destroy particles to blocks
- Giant mushrooms should drop mushrooms now (instead of Giant Mushroom blocks)
- Top slab should not cause rendering issues anymore