Android – September 4, 2013
v0.7.5 alpha was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in v0.7.4.
- – Placing a cactus next to a door will remove the bottom half
- – Crash while smelting birch wood with charcoal as fuel
- – Incorrect dark leaf texture
- – Armor that is being worn on LAN multiplayer does not save when player disconnects.
- – Realms Reset Function Not Working
- – Trapdoors cannot be placed
- – When typing and hitting enter the game crashes
- – When placing cake/sugar cane the game crashes
- – Double chest can be created vertically
- – Menu button doesn't work
- – Bed crash
- – Buckets no longer pick up water or lava in Creative
- – Wool is not flammable
- – Creepers don't cancel detonation
- – On servers, tools have a graphical glitch when a block is highlighted.
- – Buckets double after crafting a cake
- – Bug in inventory