August 15, 2013
- Sun, moon, stars, sunrise and sunset.
- Improved title screen
- Animated background
- Pocket realms improvements:
- Realms can be reset
Blocks and items
- Double chests
- When Chests are put together, items previously in the left chest appear at the bottom half. Items from the right chest will also appear at the top. This may cause a loss of items.
- Chests now have an open/close animation.
- The player can open chests in creative, but not look inside; they will immediately close.
- Quartz slabs
- Added more friction when flying in Creative Mode (iOS).
- Stopped building the game with typeinfo enabled (iOS).
- Wooden slab material changed to wood instead of stone. Wooden Slabs stored from before 0.7.3 are tagged as Fake Wood Slab and drop regular wooden slabs when mined.
- When creating a new world, the default name shows "My World".
- Mobs now light on fire under sunlight.
- – Wooden slab hard to break with axe
- – Too long descriptions
- – Sword freezes chest
- – Chests rotate when placing a solid block directly in front of them
- – Hitting backspace in a sign activates shift on your keyboard.
- – No fire animation for night-time mobs when they come in contact with sunlight
- – Cake takes away buckets along with milk
- – Chat freezes
- – Typing in chat gets blocked by [DONE] button and capitals
- – Items in the crafting table are messed up
- – If monsters burn because of sunlight, they have no burn animation.
- – Furnace crash bug
- – Inventory bug when throwing items in hand while in a GUI
- – No Fire Animation on Zombies
- – Glowing obsidian can yield resources with an iron pickaxe, but obsidian can only be mined with a diamond one
- – Chests cannot be placed next to other chests
- – Armor glitch
- – GUI circle size is too small
- – Repeatedly being logged out of Realms
- – No text below the version
- – Non-realms world creation glitch