July 4, 2013
- Player name tags for multiplayer
- Player List
- Pressing "Edit" on the world selection screen now shows world seeds.
- Chat is easier to use (Unicode support)
- Note: typing an Emoji causes the game to crash ( ).
- Slight GUI change
- Added more friction when flying in Creative Mode (Android).
- Added new sound to zombie pigman.
- Added symbols in Minecraft font to use in chat.
- Sleeping now takes a shorter time (equivalent to Java Edition).
- The multiplayer servers now show up at the top of the play menu, rather than the bottom.
- – Issue loading a world with a dot after the name
- – Dpad is too small to play
- – Limited entering of text on signs and weird behavior while typing numbers
- – Cannot type a lower-case "i" on a sign
- – Cannot type "ñ" and the accents (á,é,í,ó,ú) in signs
- – Crash when placing sign on floating sand
- – Item names not correct.
- – Can't pick up water when using split touch controls
- – Left hand mode not working
- – On chat screen accents (like "é") appear as strange symbols
- – Armor Disappearing
- – No empty bucket in creative mode when having milk.
- – When creating a world it still does not create and goes to world that I already have
- – Keyboard dont disappears when receiving a hit while chatting
- – Players stuck in chat
- – Typo: "sever"
- – 0.6.0-1 has wool names (e.g., "cyan wool") but now only says "wool"
- – Bed spawn and Armor don't be conserved when joined player disconnecting
- – Major bug: Random crashes
- – Letters are capitalized after a space or being deleted
- – Armor Disappearing in WIFI Play
- – Can't see the message you're typing
- – Nicknames in multiplayer games are not displayed