Obi-Wan Finale - The Loop
Gefällt dir dieses Video?
iOS, Android, FireOS - July 28, 2016
- Animation for Signing in to Xbox Live accounts
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Villains Skin Pack.
- More localization fixes.
- Fixed the HUD moving when riding an animal in VR.
- Fixed a few texture issues.
- Some tweaks to Gear VR Edition performance & experience.
- Increased draw distance for Windows 10 Edition.
- Fixed comfort issues caused by rain & snow in the player's face in VR.
- Lead lines no longer disconnect from the hand when jumping in Immersive Mode in Gear VR.
- Leads now display the correct texture & don’t cause crashes in Gear VR.
- Fixed a crash on the inventory screen.
- Horse container screen now keeps labels visible.
- Bone meal and spawn eggs now consumed in Survival mode.
- B button to quit from main menu works on Windows 10 edition now.
- Fixed a crash when creating or entering a new world.
- Fixed a crash when traveling the world with render distance set to maximum.
- Worlds with UTF-8 symbols in their name are now displayed in the Play tab for Win 10.
- Fixed some issues with players creating new realms.
- – Multiplayer infinity bone meal
- Fishing Rod Fish Button Translation Error in Korean –
- Furnace placed facing west or north emit fire particles from the back instead of the front –
- – CPU usage goes through the roof
- – Mouse cursor displays in game when it shouldn't
- – 3-way multiplayer iPad mini crash on connect
- – Extinguish effect is missing for zombies and skeletons when its raining during day
- – Breeding ocelots
- – LAN player indications displays 1/5 regardless of the actual number of players
- – iPad Pro crash on turning (not on iPad Mini)
- – Failing Redstone
- – Minecraft: pocket edition is crashing after playing more than 2 minutes in windows insider preview builds
- – Some problem with Xbox live login (Crashes after a minute)
- – Horses cannot be fed to full health
- – The player can lock sneaking when spamming 2 keys
- – Controller doesn't work until the player restarts the world
- – Observers don't detect block updates in melon nor pumpkin stems
- – The player can fall through bedrock in superflat
- – Endermen don't continue attacking after teleporting
- – Changing gamertag in options.txt file crashes the game on start up
- – Crash when opening Win 10 Edition
- – Game crash while riding minecart
- – Skeleton traps causing crash.
- – Slime blocks adjacent to an extended piston body can be pushed by a piston, but cannot be pulled
- – Game crashes a lot to add or remove blocks among others ....
- – Blocks are rarely deleted when pushed by a piston, and pushing something that was pulled.
- – Realms demands WLAN?