iOS, Android, FireOS - July 28, 2016
Windows Phone, Windows 10, Gear VR - July 29, 2016
Alpha 0.15.4 was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in Alpha 0.15.3. For iOS, FireOS, Windows Phone, Windows 10 and Gear VR, this includes bug fixes from 0.15.3.
- Animation for Signing in to Xbox Live accounts
- More localization fixes.
- Fixed the HUD moving when riding an animal in VR.
- Fixed a few texture issues.
- Some tweaks to Gear VR Edition performance & experience.
- Increased draw distance for Windows 10 Edition.
38 bugs fixed
- Fixed comfort issues caused by rain & snow in the player's face in VR.
- Lead lines no longer disconnect from the hand when jumping in Immersive Mode in Gear VR.
- Leads now display the correct texture & don’t cause crashes in Gear VR.
- Fixed a crash on the inventory screen.
- Horse container screen now keeps labels visible.
- Bone meal and spawn eggs now consumed in Survival mode.
- B button to quit from main menu works on Windows 10 edition now.
- Fixed a crash when creating or entering a new world.
- Fixed a crash when traveling the world with render distance set to maximum.
- Worlds with UTF-8 symbols in their name are now displayed in the Play tab for Win 10.
- Fixed some issues with players creating new realms.
- MCPE-57 – Multiplayer infinity bone meal
- MCPE-8718 – Fishing Rod Fish Button Translation Error in Korean
- MCPE-10760 – Furnace placed facing west or north emit fire particles from the back instead of the front
- MCPE-11408 – CPU usage goes through the roof
- MCPE-11587 – Mouse cursor displays in game when it shouldn't
- MCPE-12055 – 3-way multiplayer iPad mini crash on connect
- MCPE-13104 – Extinguish effect is missing for zombies and skeletons when its raining during day
- MCPE-13449 – Breeding ocelots
- MCPE-13508 – LAN player indications displays 1/5 regardless of the actual number of players
- MCPE-13720 – iPad Pro crash on turning (not on iPad Mini)
- MCPE-14226 – Failing Redstone
- MCPE-14448 – Minecraft: pocket edition is crashing after playing more than 2 minutes in windows insider preview builds
- MCPE-14727 – Some problem with Xbox live login (Crashes after a minute)
- MCPE-15085 – Horses cannot be fed to full health
- MCPE-15097 – The player can lock sneaking when spamming 2 keys
- MCPE-15515 – Controller doesn't work until the player restarts the world
- MCPE-15315 – Observers don't detect block updates in melon nor pumpkin stems
- MCPE-15449 – The player can fall through bedrock in superflat
- MCPE-15496 – Endermen don't continue attacking after teleporting
- MCPE-15600 – Changing gamertag in options.txt file crashes the game on start up
- MCPE-15632 – Crash when opening Win 10 Edition
- MCPE-15760 – Game crash while riding minecart
- MCPE-15895 – Skeleton traps causing crash.
- MCPE-16197 – Slime blocks adjacent to an extended piston body can be pushed by a piston, but cannot be pulled
- MCPE-16313 – Game crashes a lot to add or remove blocks among others ....
- MCPE-16314 – Blocks are rarely deleted when pushed by a piston, and pushing something that was pulled.
- MCPE-16337 – Realms demands WLAN?