Android, iOS - July 7, 2016
Alpha 0.15.2 was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in Alpha 0.15.1. For iOS, this includes bug fixes from 0.15.1.
From released versions before 0.15.0
- – Slow game startup (it takes a while to show anything).
- – Can click invisible cancel button during terrain generation.
- Activator rail sounds like wool. –
- Villagers don't farm land but take up seeds and crops. –
From the 0.15.0 builds
- – Quitting in a 2 block tall space will move the player west when the world is reloaded.
- sticky piston with a slime block makes the player glitch through blocks. – Sometimes launching the player on a
- – Player standing on the first block in a horizontal line of blocks attached to a sticky piston teleports to the end of the line when the sticky piston is activated.
From the 0.15.0 release
- horse immediately after taming it can crash the game. – Equipping a