Dies ist eine Liste von Pocket Edition Alpha 0.14.0 Entwicklungsversionen.
v0.14.0 alpha build 1 is the first build version released for v0.14.0 alpha, and the first build released in 2016.
- Replaced Pocket Edition start screen with new UI.
- Update texture of language button.
- Look more like Windows 10 Edition button.
- New item rendering system
- New minecart variants
- Minecart with chest
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Emits smoke when destroyed.
- Minecart with TNT
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Emits smoke when destroyed.
- Minecart with hopper
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Emits smoke when destroyed.
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Water color can be changed by adding dyes.
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Can be used to dye items.
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Can store potions.
- Will explode if potions are mixed.
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Water bottles can be used to refill water.
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Are bubbling when holding a potion.
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Crafted using nine paper.
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Compass must be added through an anvil in order to show the player's position.
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Can be cloned using the anvil, instead of the crafting table.
- Red sandstone
- Red sandstone stairs
- Red sandstone slab
- Chiseled red sandstone
- Smooth red sandstone
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Added Camera back.
- New texture
- Now has a interact button
- Can only be received through inventory editing.
- Ender pearls
- Can be only obtainable through mods and inventory editing.
- Witch huts
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Cauldron contains random potion.
Creative inventory additions
- JE 1.9 feature: Uses new sounds.
- Cleaned up textures
- Screenshots are full .png files
Blocks and items
- Trapped chests
- Will now form a double trapped chest when placed next to each other
- Double flowers
- Will now spawn their respective items when bonemealed
- Baby zombies
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Now have a 15% chance to want to be a jockey. If they want to be a jockey, upon nearing the player or villager they will check for one of the following to mount prior to attacking:
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Now glow in the dark
- JE 1.9 Feature: Are slightly shorter (1.7 blocks tall rather than 1.8).
- JE 1.9 Feature: Drop the block they were holding when killed.
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Now have glowing eyes
- Magma cubes
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Cores now glow in the dark
- Will now spawn a witch when struck by lightning
- JE 1.9 Feature: Are slightly taller (1.95 blocks tall rather than 1.8).
67 bugs fixed
- All clay types are displayed as gray blocks on the map.
- Double fence gates don’t block user.
- Player is unable to open minecart with chest and minecart with hopper.
- Player can’t close the chest window.
- Crash when a server kicks a player for inactivity.
- Startup Crash when Texture applied (MCPE Master only).
- Mechanisms are being powered by redstone dust that is not aligned with them.
- Building massive world structures can lead to serious performance issues.
- Crash when a farmer villager runs out of seed to plant.
- Controller’s D-pad is inactive in brewing stand interface.
- Backgrounds & buttons in asian languages are too short for longer phrases.
- TNT minecart explosion on the curve does not destroy rail tracks under explosion.
- Fixed most issues with chunks being sent multiple times.
- Fixed server not running in the correct speed.
- Amount of hits required to kill witch doesn’t vary with weapon.
- Fixed out of bounds error in Inventory related to linked slots.
- Player keeps all but armor in their inventory upon death.
- Skeleton heads don’t look hollow from the bottom.
- Fence gates weren’t restoring their open state correctly either. Same pattern was needed as DoorBlock and TrapDoorBlock.
- Characters arms are in weird positions on Kindle and some iPads.
- The player is not able to open the chest when character stands close to it.
- Items from bottom half of the double chest disappear when the world is restarted.
- Missing Feed button when holding any kind of meat in front of untamed wolf.
- Missing Feed button while holding beetroot and potato in front of pig.
- No sound of swimming underwater.
- Player keeps moving after Player opens inventory screen with controller.
- Slots on anvil not lined up.
- Minecarts do not stack.
- The terrain flickers invisible if too many chunks are updated at the same time.
- Mushroom stew should not be poisonous.
- The darkening underwater effect fails to occur if the user rides boat into a waterfall.
- Flickering fence texture when it’s put underwater.
- Clay generates instead of gravel.
- It is no longer possible to stack beetroot soup.
- Can not use colors in chat.
- Mobs stay aggressive after switching back to creative.
- Endermen glitching.
- Fixed door textures.
- Fixed UI scaling issues.
- MCPE-7947 – You cannot bonemeal 2 high plants.
- MCPE-8002 – Animals and NPCs despawn randomly.
- MCPE-9357 – Invert Y-Axis cannot be turned on when using touch controls on any platform, but works as expected with controllers.
- MCPE-9378 – Auto-jump cannot be turned off when using touch controls on any platform, but works as expected with controllers.
- MCPE-9555 – The rain and snow cross the blocks.
- MCPE-9803 – Korean translation error in 0.11.0 & 0.12.1.
- MCPE-9866 – Nether portal facing the ocean won't show the water.
- MCPE-10507 – Tapping D-pad arrows highlights block beneath.
- MCPE-10664 – Enchantment tables hurt iron golems.
- MCPE-11086 – All mobs drop nothing unless killed by the player (or spawned or hurt by the player within 5 min of being killed).
- MCPE-11166 – Tamed Wolves display button Sit or Stand instead of Feed when holding Zombie flesh.
- MCPE-11274 – Trapped chests do not combine to form large trapped chest.
- MCPE-11282 – Giant mushrooms are no longer spawned in terrain generation.
- MCPE-11583 – Milking a cow causes player to immediately drink the milk.
- MCPE-11585 – Lily pads not generating in Swamp biomes.
- MCPE-11586 – Ghast attack animation does not appear when Ghasts attack.
- MCPE-11845 – Opening Menu causes player to stop crouching or sneaking.
- MCPE-11943 – Trapped Chests Will Not Create Redstone Energy.
- MCPE-12081 – [0.13.1] Slim custom skin models are titled "skins.customSlim".
- MCPE-12091 – Dog collars cannot display colors other than white.
- MCPE-12097 – [0.13.1] Held items do not move along with the arm.
- MCPE-12102 – [0.13.1] Player's arms do not move from the idle position when aiming a bow.
- MCPE-12103 – Monsters do not render armor properly.
- MCPE-12161 – Zombie Pigman hat layer is missing.
- MCPE-12165 – Mushrooms are not converted into giant mushrooms.
- MCPE-12330 – Mooshrooms, cows, pigs, sheep and chickens don't panic after being attacked by player.
- MCPE-12353 – Iron golem suffocates on non-full blocks.
- MCPE-12451 – No Achievement for Rainbow Collection.
- MCPE-12594 – Translation error Español (España).
Alpha 0.14.0 build 2 is the second build version released for Alpha 0.14.0.
20 bugs fixed
- Item frames no longer disappear or corrupt when suspending the app
- Anvils no longer require or consume experience while in creative
- Cauldron potion particles are no longer black
- Pumpkin helmet overlays no longer mess up after changing UI scale
- Fixed a potential crash on quit
- Items are no longer duplicated when thrown into a portal
- Anvils, furnaces, and enchantment tables no longer duplicate items
- Fixed lighting of item frames
- Items in item frames can now be removed without destroying the item frame in creative (though it is still broken in survival)
- Mob heads are now less weird while riding boats
- Eggs now correctly break when thrown onto slabs
- Pixels are more orderly on zombie villager's legs
- Missing pixels from the leather armor are now back
- MCPE-11429 – Zombies don't drop head
- MCPE-12500 – Detector Rail Crashes game when placed on grass
- MCPE-12512 – Inactive TNT Minecarts Activate After Reopening
- MCPE-12522 – When an item frame is broken it breaks the block behind it also
- MCPE-12546 – Dyed leather armor of any color placed in the item frame shows white armor
- MCPE-12628 – Witch hats too high on head
- MCPE-12666 – Super charged creepers animation is frozen
Alpha 0.14.0 build 3 is the third build version released for Alpha 0.14.0.
- Maps now start at max zoom because zooming out is too expensive with anvils
- This is a temporary change until PC crafting is implemented in the future
- Snow, carpet, and slabs now render faster
- The hitbox of flowers and similar is not a full block anymore
- Empty maps now have a "Create Map" button to initialize them
- Dropper, hopper and dispenser menus now have a scroll indicator
- Broadcast to LAN is now grayed out during gameplay to indicate that it can't be changed
- Witches now avoid water unless they have a target
- Minecarts with chests now drop items when destroyed in creative mode
- Comparators and item frames now behave more like they do in the Java version
- Increased door to villager ratio in villages
19 bugs fixed
- Fixed a crash when removing items from item frames
- Maps created by clients now appear even if the client is offline
- Fixed a crash when destroying hoppers and droppers in a flat world
- Fixed a client crash when attempting to put any item into minecarts with chests
- Fixed a recipe crash
- Fixed sensitivity being way too high on some devices
- Cobblestone wall side textures are squashed (still broken at the top)
- Fixed player pointers not appearing on item frame maps
- Enchanted item glow is less bright
- Enchanted tinted armor is colored correctly
- Enchanted glow didn't animate
- Clients in other dimensions aren't brought back to the Overworld anymore after the host is restarted
- Hoppers won't push items anymore if the stack max size is reached
- Sound reproduction on iOS should now use less power
- Mobs don't flicker on fire when it's daytime and when they are in water
- Chests actually close in multiplayer
- Fixed levitating minecarts on rails in mesa biomes
- Fixed normal sand crafting into red sand
- Equipping two different mob head in succession doesn't destroy the previous head anymore
Alpha 0.14.0 build 4 is the fourth build version released for Alpha 0.14.0.
- Großer Farn erscheint nun auch in kalten Klimata
- Riesenbaumtaigas Moossteinblöcke sind runder
- Boote erscheinen nun dort, wo auch hingeklickt/ hingetippt wurde
- Creeper-Explosionen sind nun deutlich stärker und gleichmäßig in der Kraft
- Natürlich generierte Dörfer werden nun eine höhere Variation an Professionen haben
- Übersetzungen erneuert
25 bugs fixed
- Crash fixed when rejoining a game after the game was suspended
- Crash fixed when placing an Item Frame above a Chest
- Crash fixed when the player destroys a torch that is part of a broken pulsar circuit
- Android's system bar doesn't appear anymore when in game!
- Fixed various Cauldron synchronization issues
- Fixed hang up because of infinite loops
- Boats don't collide with you anymore when you stop riding them
- Fixed Hopper lighting
- Mobs now walk normally when put on slabs
- Items placed in an Item Frame shouldn't retain the rotation of the last item contained in it
- Hopper Loop clocks now produce the correct ON/OFF signal
- Red Sandstone now uses the correct sounds
- Fixed contents of Minecarts being black
- Clients now consume an instance of the item when placing it in an Item Frame
- Cobblestone Wall texture is now actually all fixed 100% pinky swear
- Removed extra black pixels from items
- Fixed Creepers not exploding if the player is below them
- Fixed being unable to feed baby ocelots
- Fixed zombies being harmed by potion of Harming
- Redstone-powered doors now remain powered after reloading
- Fix to the Language Screen
- When destroying a two-parts block, particles will be visible for both tiles on clients too
- Fixed Double Trapped Chests circuitry
- Item Frame Maps don't flicker anymore when watched from a distance
- Redstone wire has less overdraw now
Alpha 0.14.0 build 5 is the fifth build version released for Alpha 0.14.0.
- Huge mushrooms shouldn't spawn in the water around roofed forests
- The inventory for droppers, hoppers and dispensers is more consistent with the other inventories
- Made loading a bit faster
- Snowballs now spawn when breaking snow with a shovel
- Hoppers work again
- It's now possible to remove items from item frames in Survival without breaking them
- Entering boats doesn't place another boat anymore
- Destroying a boat doesn't destroy boats behind either
- Fixed many sprites being invisible in Front Third Person
- Fixed black artifacts in flat worlds
- Client's position is now saved correctly when they log out.
- Rails cannot be properly be laid in adjacent parallel lines in the east-west axis
- Fixed a strange enchanting table behavior
- Leather Armor remains colored while flying between inventory slots
- Fixes to Redstone burnout behaviors
- Fences don't have weird artefacts in the menus anymore
- Items don't duplicate when destroying their Item Frame anymore
- Minecarts now push each other consistently
- TNT doesn't disappear anymore on clients
Alpha 0.14.0 build 6 is the sixth build version released for Alpha 0.14.0.
- Added splash potion of Weakness (3:00) to the Creative Inventory
- The watermark actually says "Build 6"
- Fixed a crash with Redstone when playing online
- Fixed a freeze caused by Rapid Pulsar Clocks
- Fixed not being able to pick up items even if there is inventory space
- Redstone miner's face doesn't disappear when you put an helmet on
- Fixed a performance regression during loading
- Items won't duplicate in two toolbar slots when picked from the Creative Inventory
- Missing faces when a pressure plate is placed next to leaves and Grass
- Clients now synchronize properly item frame maps' green arrows
Alpha 0.14.0 build 7 is the seventh and final build version released for Alpha 0.14.0.
- Maps are back to being created with 1:1 zooming, so item frame maps aren't entirely useless.
- Fixed a crash with villagers without a profession.
- Fixed a crash with an interaction between entering the nether and maps in item frame.
- Fixed a crash when the second part of a double chest is destroyed while the chest is open.
- Fixed a duplication issue with double chest.
- Minecarts with chests can open again.
- Boats spawn actually in front of you in multiplayer.
- Items in minecart chests are not duplicated or lost anymore.