Android - October 22, 2015
Alpha 0.12.3 was released to fix some bugs.
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Halloween Costumes Skin Pack.
- Description for LAN option changed from Local Server Multiplayer to Broadcast to LAN
From released versions before 0.12.3
- Tooltip position was incorrect and visibility time was too short.
- Fixed so controller doesn’t lose its functionality on the death screen.
- Prevented Mojang logo from appearing sideways on iPhone 6+.
- Stopped mining strength passively growing, allowing one-hit block breaks.
- Item from 1st slot of hotbar got duplicated when placed on different hotbar slot from inventory.
- Controller tooltip (“[X] Tab”) doesn’t overlap in the hotbar in the inventory menu.
- Player couldn’t use controller’s D-pad to navigate through the inventory menu.
- - Multiplayer minecart reverses course.
- - Dungeons appear with an empty spawner and an invisible chest.
- - Invulnerable Pigs.
- - Breaking blocks in survival instantly.
- - Items not in hand while sneaking.
- - Item tooltips incorrectly function on certain touch devices.
- - Unable to visually crouch/stand in 1st person view.
- - Second skin layer does not show up correctly while crouching.
- - Enchantments on items disappear.
- - Flickering inventory tags.
- - Villagers only spawn with single profession in villages.