Alpha 0.12.1 build 4
August 4, 2015
Alpha 0.12.1 build 4 is the fourth build released for Alpha 0.12.1.
- Quartz pillars can now be placed directionally.
- Trying to connect to old versions of the game will now show an error message.
- Added recipes for golden apple and enchanted golden apple.
- Added enchanted books to the creative inventory.
- Stone Cutter and Crafting Table screens will now close if blocks are destroyed while having it open.
- Improved controls
- Farmland is not destroyed when jumping on it in multiplayer
- Pressing the inventory button did not get the player back from multiple inventory screens.
- Crafting recipes were wrong in multiplayer.
- Partial blocks did not work properly in multiplayer.
- Game crashed when entering the nether repeatedly.
- When a controller is disconnected the player continues the last action, and other stuff.
- Players cannot drink potions in creative mode.
- Bane of arthropods does not deal additional damage to spiders.
- Furnace displayed blocks that were not in the player's inventory.
- Sky color is really dark. (Flat Worlds)
- Left Handed controls option.
From the 0.12.1 development versions
- - Less inventory in 0.12.0 than other versions
- - Multiple crafting recipes appear for the same items
From the previous development version
- - World can be interacted with through the hotbar
- - Crafting an enchanted Golden Apple yields a regular Golden apple
- - Snow golem Bug
- - Can't craft shovels or swords in multiplayer
- - You can not close the inventory with the same button that you open , which could sooner if : P thanks