October 23, 2014
v0.10.0 alpha build 2 is the second build version released for v0.10.0.
- Added smooth lighting back on leaves.
- Smoother depth transitions between swamps and normal water.
- The "round fog" is now actually round.
28 bugs fixed
- Added back the cross-hair when using Split Controls or the bow.
- Fixed a lot of graphical issues when using Fancy on some old GPUs (PowerVR SGX535, SGX531, SGX540)
- Fixed a crash when rendering minecarts.
- Fixed a random crash when starting some worlds.
- Fixed a crash when emitting particles.
- Fixed disappearing GUI and weird mob bodies when having certain items on screen.
- Fixed missing sides on slabs.
- Fixed signs text showing through walls.
- Fixed items having an incorrect lighting.
- Fixed items blinking white when next to a blinking TNT.
- Items no longer push you when falling.
- Fixed an issue with 3rd person camera not raycasting through non solid blocks.
- Fixed arrows getting stuck on non solid blocks.
- Fixed falling tiles getting stuck on torches.
- Fixed mineshafts spawning a ton of wooden platforms if discovered at night.
- Fixed mushrooms appearing in deserts at night.
- Fixed black lines on torches.
- Mooshrooms now consume bowls when "milked".
- Fixed a possible crash when falling under the world.
- Bed undersides now have the correct texture.
- Fixed Mob Spawner particles.
- Fixed damage bars in inventories.
- Water in dark places doesn't have bright borders anymore.
- Fixed water transparency under lily pads in swamps.
- Glass blocks don't have flickering faces between each other anymore.
- Fixed colors of vines.
- Baby animals are now able to swim without sinking.
- Fixed weird water colors when placing blocks on deep water.