Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Gefällt dir dieses Video?
March 9, 2017
1.0.4 is an update to Pocket Edition that added villager trading, and a new skin pack.
- Added Villager Trading
- New Add-On format. All of the player's old Add-Ons will automatically update. The player may see warnings on those Add-Ons, but they will be fully functional.
- Added the Storage screen in Settings to manage worlds, resource packs, and behavior packs.
- Music and sounds can now be changed using resource packs.
- Added Strangers Skin pack which is the Biome Settlers 3 pack.
- Added "The Haggler" achievement.
- The models for the shulker and ender dragon can now be edited using Add-Ons.
- Husks are now a little bit taller than zombies.
- Baby villagers now have larger heads.
- Added nitwit villager, but it can only be spawned by editing resource pack files.
- Addition of CDN to reduce game file sizes.
- Added low render distance options for older devices.
- Fixed mobs going out of fences when reloading a world
- Lava will no longer leak out of a Blacksmith's house
- The Nether Star can no longer be destroyed by explosions
- Mobs should really no longer walk in circles if they spawn or walk on a block made from two slabs
- , Fixed an issue where Villagers would no longer breed
- Arrows will no longer turn black after hitting opaque blocks
- Capes will no longer appear when wearing Elytra
- Fixed the message that appears after flying into a wall with Elytra
- Fixed an issue where players could not sleep through the night if there were players in another dimension
- Fixed medium/large-sized Slimes and Magma Cubes not having jumping or landing sounds
- Destroying a painting no longer destroys the block behind it
- Fixed the End Gateway in The End regenerating repeatedly
- Donkeys once again spawn in the Plains biome
- Chiseled and Smooth sandstone now have the correct bottom textures
- Fixed chunks that can't be refreshed completely when the client receives new chunk data
- Fixed rotated item texture on dropped Anvils
- Villagers will no longer wander too far away from their Village
- Field of View will now increase properly when sprinting and Field of View is set to max in the settings
- Villagers will no longer do farming work if they're not a farmer
- Reloading a world will no longer turn thunder and rain into just rain
- Fixed the placement of health and armor on the HUD
- "DIAMONDS!" and "Body Guard" achievements will now properly unlock in Survival mode
- Middle mouse clicking on a leaf block will always give you the right type of leaf now
- Ghasts will no longer spawn in tiny spaces
- Fixed a drop in performance when holding a Map
- Villagers spawned using the /summon command will no longer just spawn as Farmers
- Zombie Villagers of different variants now keep their professions when importing a world from 0.15.9 or earlier
- Villagers will now run slower when attacked
- Items that must be placed on blocks (i.e. Rails and Torches) can now be properly placed on top Slabs
- Fixed dying twice when hit with two different sources of damage
- Fixed the positioning of mobs that are sitting on other mobs
- Spider Jockeys will now properly spawn with Strays or Wither Skeletons if the conditions are correct
- Ridden mobs (i.e. Spider Jockeys) can now be pulled into Minecarts
- "The End... Again...” achievement will now unlock properly
- Fixed a crash that was caused by Ocean Monuments and Nether Bridges generating
- Fixed infinitely burning fires that would cause gradual slowdown and spread more often
- Fixed a crash when a player changes dimension and there are other nearby players
- Players who receive more than one stack with the /give command now see the correct number of items received in the chat
- Fixed several texture issues in the Candy Texture Pack
- Fixed a crash when importing a file into the game (iOS only)
- Fixed a crash when exiting a game session
- Fixed crashes when launching a world with Behavior Packs and Resource Packs that had errors in the pack manifests
- Achievements will no longer unlock in Survival if Behavior Packs are used
- Chorus Plants will now fully break above the part that it was broken
- The game no longer needs to be restarted before a shader pack is applied
- If there is a problem with an Add-On's manifest when imported, the warning message will now appear properly
- The host will no longer crash when another player accepts a resource pack while joining a game
- Resource packs are no longer duplicated when a dependent resource pack is added before a behavior pack
- Fixed crashes when using Anvils, Brewing Stands, and Furnaces
- Fixed Gear VR worlds and Android worlds not showing up in each other's world list
- Fixed a crash when using Elytra
- Villagers are less greedy and will no longer immediately pick up items thrown at them
- Villagers are even less greedy and will now throw food for other Villagers
- Fixed a crash when importing a duplicate resource or behavior pack
- Fixed items sticking around in Item Frames after being destroyed
- Various texture fixes
- Fixed graphical issues with HUD Add-Ons showing the player
- Armor will render properly in worlds that no longer have resource packs applied
Video made by slicedlime: