Nintendo Switch – 771
26. Mai 2021
18.104.22.168 is a major update to Minecraft Dungeons released on May 26, 2021, which added the Versteckte Tiefen DLC, Raubzug-Anführer, Anniversary Seasonal Trials, new Enchants, and bug fixes.
- Abwehrschlag (Melee)
- Glück des Meeres (Armor)
- Überspannen (Ranged)
- Erfrischung (Ranged & Melee)
- Hals über Kopf (Armor)
- Reliable Ricochet (Bubble Burster Exclusive Enchantment)
- A new pet obtained from owning the Hidden Depths DLC.
- Purely cosmetic and does not attack enemies.
- Versteckte Tiefen DLC
- Now available to the game.
- New game mechanic spawning mini-bosses throughout missions.
- Raid Captains when killed will drop one of two tokens, one which instantly increases the mission’s threat level and another which adds a negative modifier to your current mission.
- Completing a mission after killing a Raid Captain rewards the player with an additional chest at the end of the mission.
- Up to three tokens of each type can be collected, the more that are collected, the better the reward in the end chest.
- Disable Screen Shake Toggle
- New toggle in the accessibility settings to disable screen shaking.
- Added 10 new achievements.
- A new limited-time event. Spanning from May 26th, 2021 to June 8th, 2021.
- During this event, seasonal trials that contain new unique challenges can be completed every day.
- Exclusive items are obtainable from Seasonal Trials.
- Once seven (7) seasonal trials have been completed, you will be rewarded with the Geburtstagsumhang
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Local co-op can now be played on PlayStation 4 without having to sign into a Microsoft account (MCD-4810)
- Fixed the number of killed enchanted mobs or mini bosses not updating properly for merchant progress and achievement progress (MCD-5596, MCD-5608, MCD-5655, MCD-5666, MCD-5670)
- Poison damage now scales with item power (MCD-3936)
- Artifact-summoned pets can no longer destroy Scatter Mines (MCD-4958)
- Iron Golem sounds can no longer be heard after the Golem has died (MCD-3837)
- Fixed the Heart of Ender’s spinning attack only appearing for those host during online co-op (MCD-5502)
- Fixed arrows from Flaming Quiver and Thundering Quiver dealing instant kill damage when deflected by a mob with the Deflecting enchantment (MCD-5405)
- Fixed some antivirus software preventing progress from being saved (MCD-5269)
- Powershaker's explosion no longer blocks other players' arrows (MCD-5406)
- Secret locations no longer use placeholder narration when completing the missions (MCD-5323)
- Fixed a chance of players getting stuck in the cage after dying on Underhalls (MCD-4343)
- Players can no longer use 'Return to Checkpoint' while downed
- Removed unnecessary sound effects from the Download Hero screen
- Fixed enemy arrows not damaging Bees
- Fixed TNT collisions on falling blocks, gates, and Geomancer walls
- The 'Subtitles' option in Accessibility settings now has a proper toggle like other options
- Fixed Weeping Vine Bow, Bone Cudgel, Living Vines Armor, and Golden Piglin Armor not having unique shimmering sounds when dropped during gameplay
- Fixed the Environmental Protection armor property not reducing damage properly when Rugged Climbing Gear was equipped
- Fixed the Key Golem falling through the ground on Desert Temple
- Fixed players seen as holding both melee and ranged weapons on the inventory screen
- Increased the spacing of artifact icons on the Upload/Download Hero screens when playing on Xbox Cloud Gaming
- Fixed overlapping touch controls and effects counter on the HUD when playing on Xbox Cloud Gaming
- Fixed mobs getting launched into the air after getting killed by the Fire Trail enchantment
- Chat wheel messages can now be selected using the D-Pad
- The Daily Trial modifier '50% of melee mobs have the Weakening enchantment' is no longer applied to ranged mobs
- Artifact Charge no longer triggers after picking up a consumable item
- Improved the readability of the focus indicator on the friends list by using both outline and background highlight