Beta: 25. März 2021
2.2.2529 (Windows), 2.2.2530 (macOS), or 2.2.2528 (Linux), was an update to the Launcher released on March 25, 2021 which adds --disableGPU and --debugGPU command line flags and makes managing the user's profile easier like changing name or skin.
--debugGPUcommand line flags.
- --disableGPU disables GPU acceleration when running Minecraft
- --debugGPU shows a window that gives information about the current display settings, which might be useful for troubleshooting and debugging purposes
- Added a Manage Profile menu item (if Minecraft: Java Edition is owned) that redirects to the user's profile page at the Minecraft Website.
- It should also make it easier to manage the user's Minecraft Profile (such as changing name) if using a Microsoft Account.
- MSA sign in window will now automatically be closed when the main launcher window is closed.
- Tweaked the search bar in installations to look the same as on other pages. The button to add a new installation has moved down a bit.
- Improved the login screen for languages that have long text strings.
- Highlighted notes are now only shown in a timed interval. "Two games, one Launcher" is thus no longer shown.
- Fixed an issue where the launcher would lose track of the Dungeons installation and ask for a fresh installation when data already exists on the disk.
- Fixed an issue where the installation button for dungeons could become unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue where Pause and Cancel buttons may be missing after uninstalling and then reinstalling Minecraft Dungeons.
- - Window insides keeps shrinking now its transparent.
- - Page change animation is not played after switching between Settings tabs for the first time.
.minecraftcan no longer be a symlink. -