|Tag der Aktualisierung||
21. August 2020
Combat Test 8b is the eighth experimental version of a future combat revision. Although it is a development version for a future release, this combat experiment is a fork of 1.16.2. This version was released only on Reddit, so it does not appear in the launcher or in any Minecraft.net blog post.
- Instantenous effects on tipped arrows are now scaled by 1/8, just like the duration of other effects.
- Returned bow fatigue for holding the bow pulled, but it doesn't start until 3 seconds. Bow fatigue will also cancel out "critical Pfeile".
- Stärke I/II now adds +20%/+40% (was +3/+6 damage).
- Healing potions now heal 6 points per level (was 4).
- Potions can now be drunk faster (20 ticks, was 32 ticks).
- Returned eating interruption for getting hit (by Spielern or Monstern), also applies to drinking.
- Liquid food (stews, honey, milk) can now be consumed faster (20 ticks, was 32 or 40 ticks).
- Weapon enchantments are now included in the base damage when calculating crits and potion effects.
- Hacken now adds +2/+3/+4 points of damage (was +1/+2/+3).
- From the previous development versions
- Fixed shield protection arcs.
- Improved server-side attack range calculations.