Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Gefällt dir dieses Video?
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: August 29, 2018
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when clearing the 'belowname' display slot on Scoreboards when there was no objective assigned to it.
- Fixed corrupted skin textures from the previous beta update.
- Ladders no longer generate in midair on village church structures.
- Double tall sea grass once again renders properly.
- – The proper sound now plays when the Wither is spawned.
- – The Looting III enchantment once again increases mob loot drop chances.
- Iron Golems once again attack monsters while standing on non-full blocks.
- Fixed formatted text getting cut off on the HUD.
- Scoreboard entries are now sorted alphabetically when scores are tied.
- Fixed alignment issues and update issues with the Scoreboard UI.
- Removing points from entities that are not added to a Scoreboard no longer results in adding points to these entities instead.
- The Scoreboard sidebar now limits the amount of entries displayed on screen.
- "Minecraft Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback