Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 9. Juni 2021
Beta 18.104.22.168 is the third beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.17.10, released on June 9, 2021, which added candles, and fixes bugs.
- Crafted with Honigwabe and Faden.
- Comes with 16 dyed types and a yellowish non-dyed type.
- Can be lit by any item that produces fire.
- Up to 4 can be placed in a single block, similar to Seegurken, for a maximum light level of 12.
- Only candles of the same color can be placed on the same block.
- Only one can be placed on an uneaten cake and lit.
- If any of the cake is consumed, the candle pops off.
- Falling Anvils and Stalactites now deal damage to mobs when landing in liquid
- Fixed a bug where players going through Cobwebs would take fall damage before hitting the ground (MCPE-121550)
- Descending through Powder Snow with touch controls now uses the same button as descending through Scaffolding
- Vanilla Parity: Empty Buckets can no longer be used to collect Fish
- Axolotls now only spawn in complete darkness
- Iron Golems and Evokers are no longer sometimes aggressive on Peaceful difficulty (MCPE-47012)
- Glow Squid now darkens to match the surrounding light level when hurt (MCPE-121754)
- When Goats are performing a ram attack, mobs will no longer retaliate against the Goats (MCPE-129619)
- Fixed a warning that could appear in splitscreen when encountering Guardians
- Character Creator
- Featured item thumbnails now remain within the featured items window
- The "Choose New Skin" button now shows up even when there is no imported custom skin (MCPE-128971)
- The "Choose New Skin" button no longer disappears after selecting the slim custom option
- Fixed an issue that was causing the player's head to not animate properly with emotes (MCPE-126902)