Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 6. Mai 2021
Beta 188.8.131.52 is the third beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.17.0, released on May 6, 2021, which added Befallener Tiefenschiefer and fixes bugs.
- Befallener Tiefenschiefer
- An infested variant of deepslate.
- Spawn a silverfish when mined.
- Infested Deepslate can be found in Extreme Hills biomes.
- Added Creator settings tab.
- Currently only has content log settings.
- Added Volumes feature.
- Create volumes in your world: simply create a "volumes" folder in a saved world, and put JSON files in there - 1 JSON file per volume.
- Currently, the player can attach a fog - minecraft or your own custom fog - to a volume. When the player enters the volume, the fog will take effect.
- Azaleenlaub and Blühendes Azaleenlaub
- Are now crafted from 9 copper ingots, instead of 4.
- Can now be crafted down into 9 Copper Ingots.
- Kupfererz and Tiefenschiefer-Kupfererz
- Now drops 2–3 raw copper when mined, or more when using a tool enchanted with Fortune.
- Spitzer Tropfstein
- Stalactites now drip water a bit more often when filling Kesseln.
- Dispensers can now dispense a Powder Snow Block using a Powder Snow Bucket.
- Mining time of Powder Snow Block now matches mining time in Java Edition.
- Tilling Rooted Dirt no longer instantly turns it into a Farmland block.
- Spore Blossom can no longer be waterlogged.
- The texture has been changed. The gold is now more vibrant and better matches other instances of gold in the Texture Update texture.
- The texture has been changed. The iron is now more vibrant and better matches other instances of iron in the Texture Update texture.
- Axolotls no longer play dead on land.
- Added new sounds.
- Added the screaming goats.
- Increased chances of getting screamer goat by breeding screamer goat with non-screamer goat.
- Piglins now admire Deepslate Gold Ore, Raw Gold, and Block of Raw Gold.
- Tintenfisch and Leuchttintenfisch
- Now make a specific sound when they let ink out.
- Minecarts with Chests can also appear in Mineshafts at -y.
- Strongholds will be more hidden in larger caves.
- Moved content log settings from Profile to the new Creator settings.
- Title screen
- The main menu background is now in an Amethystgeode.
- The new background however is not visible due to the beta resource packs being applied in all beta versions.
- Caves & Cliffs
- Axolotl can no longer move on its own while playing dead (MCPE-124128).
- Skeletons no longer freeze when standing inside of Powder Snow, and will transform into strays after 45 seconds (MCPE-116781).
- Mobs can now pathfind properly on top of Powder Snow (MCPE-118214).
- Vanilla Parity: Powder Snow can no longer support Scaffolding (MCPE-120947).
- Players can no longer Jump on top of Powder Snow to avoid sinking (MCPE-112023).
- Copper now has correct graphical and sound effects when waxing/dewaxing (MCPE-121827).
- Old signs no longer glow when being dyed (MCPE-117835).
- Underside of leaves now render correctly when placed on top of Copper Slabs.
- Fixed an issue where first person offhand items were rendered when zooming in with the Spyglass (MCPE-125825).
- Spyglass is now part of the "Equipment" category in the Creative inventory (MCPE-126079).
- Vanilla Parity
- Falling blocks now break when landing on Shulkers.
- User Interface
- Fixed controller cursor sensitivity scaling (MCPE-33868).
- Fixed a bug preventing users from reassigning key 'E' in "Keyboard & Mouse" settings (MCPE-124224).
- Fixed issue where Minecart with Command Block was not affected by the 'CommandBlocksEnabled' gamerule (MCPE-93666).
- The Befehl
/kick command works properly if cheats and command blocks are disabled, and it no longer uses target selectors.