Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 6. Mai 2021
- An infested variant of deepslate.
- Spawn a silverfish when mined.
- Infested Deepslate can be found in Extreme Hills biomes.
- Added Creator settings tab.
- Currently only has content log settings.
- Added Volumes feature.
- Create volumes in your world: simply create a "volumes" folder in a saved world, and put JSON files in there - 1 JSON file per volume.
- Currently, the player can attach a fog - minecraft or your own custom fog - to a volume. When the player enters the volume, the fog will take effect.
- Now drop themself when mined with Behutsamkeit tools.
- Are now crafted from 9 copper ingots, instead of 4.
- Can now be crafted down into 9 Copper Ingots.
- Now drops 2–3 raw copper when mined, or more when using a tool enchanted with Fortune.
- Changed deepslate texture match to Java Edition.
- Stalactites now drip water a bit more often when filling Kesseln.
- Dispensers can now dispense a Powder Snow Block using a Powder Snow Bucket.
- Mining time of Powder Snow Block now matches mining time in Java Edition.
- Tilling Rooted Dirt no longer instantly turns it into a Farmland block.
- Spore Blossom can no longer be waterlogged.
- The texture has been changed. The gold is now more vibrant and better matches other instances of gold in the Texture Update texture.
- The texture has been changed. The iron is now more vibrant and better matches other instances of iron in the Texture Update texture.
- Tweaked the texture.
- Axolotls no longer play dead on land.
- Added new sounds.
- Added the screaming goats.
- Increased chances of getting screamer goat by breeding screamer goat with non-screamer goat.
- Piglins now admire Deepslate Gold Ore, Raw Gold, and Block of Raw Gold.
- Now make a specific sound when they let ink out.
- Minecarts with Chests can also appear in Mineshafts at -y.
- Strongholds will be more hidden in larger caves.
- Moved content log settings from Profile to the new Creator settings.
- The main menu background is now in an Amethystgeode.
- The new background however is not visible due to the beta resource packs being applied in all beta versions.