Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 21. April 2021
Beta 184.108.40.206 is the first beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.17.0, released on April 21, 2021,  which adds Amethyst, Kalzit, Rohmetall, Fernrohr, Getöntes Glas and Tuffstein.
- Grows from Amethystknospenblock, which is found in amethyst geodes.
- Starts out tiny, but grows into medium after a while, large after even more time, and eventually becomes an Amethysthaufen.
- Unlike crops, each growth stage is a separate block instead of a block state.
- Drops only when mined with a Behutsamkeit pickaxe.
- There is a total of 3 variants (stages).
- The final, mature stage of the amethyst bud, which grows from budding amethyst in amethyst geodes.
- Drops amethyst shards if broken, in an amount affected by Fortune, but can also be picked up with Silk Touch.
- Breaking by hand, piston, or other means drops only 2 amethyst shards instead of 4 that would be dropped by using any Spitzhacke.
- Emits a light level of 5.
- A decorative block found in amethyst geodes.
- Unlike the Budding Amethyst, the Block of Amethyst can be obtained when mined.
- Can also be crafted with 4 amethyst shards.
- Generates amethyst buds/clusters on any side that is exposed either to air or a water source block.
- Cannot be obtained when mined, even with Silk Touch, and does not drop anything.
- Breaks immediately if pushed by a Kolben or sticky piston.
- Cannot be pulled by sticky pistons.
- Generates in amethyst geodes.
- Glatter Basalt
- A Basalt variant that composes the outer layer of amethyst geodes.
- Can be obtained by smelting Basalt.
- Getöntes Glas
- A black variant of glass that is transparent to players, but does not let light through.
- Can be crafted with 4 amethyst shards and a glass block.
- Stained glass cannot be used to craft tinted glass.
- Drops itself if mined without Behutsamkeit or even by hand, unlike Glas.
- A deep grayish stone that can generate in blobs between Y = 16 to Y = -64 of the world.
- Obtained from breaking amethyst clusters.
- The amount dropped can be increased with the Glück enchantment.
- Can be used to craft tinted glass, blocks of amethyst, and spyglasses.
- Crafted with 2 copper ingots and an amethyst shard.
- When used, it zooms in on wherever the player is looking but limits their view to a square.
- The scope Textur is a Glas square with a Kupfer border.
- The overlay that limits the view can be removed with a resource pack or by pressing F1.
- There is a unique animation for using the spyglass, which is visible in a third-person perspective or by another player.
- Azaleenlaub and Blühendes Azaleenlaub
- Azalea and Flowering Azalea leaves now have a chance to drop Azalea or Flowering Azalea when broken
- Azalea and Flowering Azalea now have ambient occlusion
- Copper surfaces now deoxidize in a more random pattern when struck by lightning
- Horizontally placed Lightning Rods now interact properly with respect to de-oxidizing Copper Blocks
- Copper Blocks struck by lightning now deoxidize even if there's no Lightning Rod present
- Copper Stairs now produce their unique footstep sounds at positions below y=0
- Cobbled Deepslate, Deepslate Bricks, and Deepslate Tiles now give experience from smelting in a Furnace
- Cobbled Deepslate can now be used as crafting material for tools, furnaces, and brewing stands
- Landing on Dripstone no longer deals fall damage when gamerule
- Cauldrons fill slightly faster with water from dripping stalactites
- Glow Item Frame textures are no longer inconsistent between Bedrock and Java
- Glow Item Frame now produces Redstone signal
- Glow Lichen is now available outside the Caves & Cliffs experiment
- Lightning Rod is now rendered correctly when held in hand
- Throwing a Channeling trident at a rod during a thunderstorm now correctly converts nearby mobs
- Blocks connected to a Lightning Rod now correctly conduct redstone signal when the rod is hit by lightning
- Throwing a Channeling trident at a rod during a thunderstorm now correctly affects villagers
- Moss Carpet now has block placing sound
- Moss blocks can replace: Dirt, Podzol, Rooted Dirt, Stone, Cave Vines
- Spitzer Tropfstein
- If a stalactite is hanging from a Dripstone block with a water source above, it will slowly grow both the stalactite from above and a stalagmite from below
- Growth speed is random but very slow, a single growth step can take several Minecraft days
- A stalactite will only trigger growth if it is max 7 in length, and if the stalagmite or floor is max 10 blocks below
- If the stalactite tip is inside water it won't drip, and therefore won't trigger any growth
- If the stalagmite tip is underwater it won't receive drops, and therefore won't be grown by a dripping stalactite. Same thing if there is any fluid between the two tips
- A stalagmite or stalactite will never grow when submerged in fluid
- Powder Snow is now available in the Creative inventory in the game, outside of the Experimental Features
- Kleines Tropfblatt
- Bonemealing Small Dripleaves now creates Big Dripleaves of a random height between 1-5
- Bucketing an Axolotl no longer unlocks the "I am a Marine Biologist" achievement
- Axolotls are now much more likely to spawn
- Axolotls no longer grant themselves regeneration when killing their target
- Üppige Höhlen
- Lush Cave biomes now randomly generate underground
- Lush Ground can replace: Dirt, Podzol, Rooted Dirt, Stone, Cave Vines, Clay, Moss Block, Sand, Gravel
- Cobwebs no longer generate suspended in the air in mineshaft
- Added distinct damage sounds for burning, freezing and drowning
- Walking sound will now play at positions below y=0
- Renamed Structure Blocks will no longer have the incorrect data mode on creation (MCPE-41625)
- Cubemap no longer blinks when loading the game, loading into a world or leaving a world (MCPE-103842)
- Fixed Strider, Hoglin, Zoglin, Piglin, Piglin Brute Spawn Eggs turning red when quick-moved inside any Inventory in RenderDragon builds
- Fixed enchantment glint shape of Charged Bow and Crossbow icons in RenderDragon builds
- Using an axe on Wood blocks turns them into Stripped Wood blocks (MCPE-105998)
- Fixed items playing “attack” and “using” animations at the same time on touch input (MCPE-117133)
- Vanilla Parity
- Critical hit particles now generate around a mob instead of under it (MCPE-39599)