Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 15. April 2021
Beta 126.96.36.199 is the fourth beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.16.230, released on April 15, 2021, which adds new höhlen generation, and fixes bugs.
- Improved visibility when swimming in underwater caves.
- Introducing noise based caved generation that enables caves of more varied sizes and shapes
- Bringing local water levels to caves, allowing each cave to have its own water level
- Mineshafts now fit into large caves
- Mineshaft corridor is now attached to the ceiling via chains or to the floor via wood columns when missing support platform
- Ore distribuition
- Changed ore generation to match the new world height, and to add more strategy to mining
- Fixed a crash that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that occurred when curing a Zombie Villager in another dimension if the player had not travelled back to the Overworld since entering the World (MCPE-121559)
- Fixed a crash that occurred when generating jungle biomes when the Caves and Cliffs experimental toggle was enabled
- Character Creator
- Fixed a crash that could occur when switching between owned and non-owned Character Creator items
- Fixed an issue with Character Creator items not applying properly to characters (MCPE-122726)