Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 8. April 2021
- Azalea and Flowering Azalea can now be grown into an Azalea Tree when using bone meal.
- The textures of these ores have been changed.
- Iron ore no longer has streaks, better matching the appearance of other ores.
- Diamond ore closer resembles deepslate diamond ore.
- Breaking a dripleaf stem now drops a dripleaf item, matching Java Edition.
- Small Dripleaf can now be composted.
- Glow lichen can now appear on the walls of underground water lakes.
- Moss can now also spread vertically when using bone meal.
- Bonemealing a moss block can now also grow vegetation on existing moss blocks.
- Water and lava now drip more often from pointed dripstone.
- Powder snow’s hardness was slightly increased, from 0.1 to 0.25.
- Freeze time has decreased to 7 seconds and hurt frequency has decreased to 2 seconds.
- Entities on fire now melt powder snow when colliding.
- Increased vertical movement speed within powder snow (entities fall through powder snow faster).
- Mobs now shake when they are fully frozen.
- Entities wearing leather boots falling from a height of > 2.5 blocks sink into powder snow instead of landing on top of it.
- Applied fog effect while standing very close outside a Powder Snow block.
- Now protects Pferde from freeze damage.
- Now take more damage from freezing.
- Are now immune to freezing.
- Added the following trades to the wandering trader:
- Dripstone and dripstone clusters can now be found rarely in regular caves below Y=59.
- Moosblock can be found in supply chests.