Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 8. April 2021
Beta 126.96.36.199 is the third beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.17.0, released on April 8, 2021, which makes changes and tweaks to the Caves & Cliffs features, and fixes bugs.
- Azalee and Blühende Azalee
- Azalea and Flowering Azalea can now be grown into an Azalea Tree when using bone meal.
- Steinkohle, Diamanterz, Golderz, Eisenerz, Lapislazulierz
- The textures of these ores have been changed.
- Iron ore no longer has streaks, better matching the appearance of other ores.
- Diamond ore closer resembles deepslate diamond ore.
- Breaking a dripleaf stem now drops a dripleaf item, matching Java Edition.
- Small Dripleaf can now be composted.
- Glow lichen can now appear on the walls of underground water lakes.
- Moss can now also spread vertically when using bone meal.
- Bonemealing a moss block can now also grow vegetation on existing moss blocks.
- Spitzer Tropfstein
- Water and lava now drip more often from pointed dripstone.
- Powder snow’s hardness was slightly increased, from 0.1 to 0.25.
- Freeze time has decreased to 7 seconds and hurt frequency has decreased to 2 seconds.
- Entities on fire now melt powder snow when colliding.
- Increased vertical movement speed within powder snow (entities fall through powder snow faster).
- Mobs now shake when they are fully frozen.
- Entities wearing leather boots falling from a height of > 2.5 blocks sink into powder snow instead of landing on top of it.
- Applied fog effect while standing very close outside a Powder Snow block.
- Lederner Rossharnisch
- Now protects Pferde from freeze damage.
- Lohe, Magmawürfel, and Schreiter
- Now take more damage from freezing.
- Polarbär, Schneegolem, and Eiswanderer
- Are now immune to freezing.
- Fahrender Händler
- Added the following trades to the wandering trader:
- Dripstone and dripstone clusters can now be found rarely in regular caves below Y=59.
- Caves & Cliffs
- Leads now correctly attach to Axolotl
- There are no longer any unknown items in the creative inventory (MCPE-119503)
- Cobbled Deepslate is now next to cobblestone in the Creative inventory. Polished Deepslate is next to Deepslate
- Deepslate Bricks now have correct breaktime
- Fixed pointed dripstone texture mapping
- The game no longer crashes when placing glow lichen on all sides of a single block
- Hanging roots now drop correctly when mined by silk touch enchanted tool
- Dripleaves now break completely when the leaf part is broken (MCPE-121804)
- Bonemealing moss blocks no longer generates ferns (MCPE-122800)
- Striders shake properly when out of lava again (MCPE-69511)
- Fixed a bug where if the view bobbing setting was disabled, the player's hand would still bob (MCPE-79380).
- Zombie Villagers properly shake while being cured.
- Fixed player spawning in unsafe locations when entering a random world for the first time (MCPE-42310).
- Structure blocks
- The structure placement block now has placement animation options similar to Befehl
- Fix output message for '/stopsound' being incorrect (MCPE-116772).
- Charged creeper aura is rendered correctly in most cases now (MCPE-65798).
- Fixed Paintings no longer rendering
- Ray tracing specific textures will be allocated/deallocated when toggling ray tracing on/off.
- Switching between some items (bow, trident, crossbow, shield) in your main hand will no longer skip animation (MCPE-116680).
- Underwater visibility has been improved
- Underwater color has been tuned to better match Java Edition with a richer blue tint
- User Interface
- A message will now display when trying to place blocks below the minimum build height.