Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 31. März 2021
Beta 220.127.116.11 is the second beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.17.0, released on March 31, 2021, which adds axolotl and Tiefenschiefer variants behind experiments toggle, and fixes bugs.
- Currently only generated in blobs below y=16.
- Has a hardness value greater than that of Stein but can be mined with any Spitzhacke.
- Drops Bruchtiefenschiefer when mined.
- Can be obtained only with a Behutsamkeit pickaxe.
- There are 19 variants in total.
- Added deepslate variants of all ores, including iron, gold, copper, coal, diamond, redstone, emerald, and lapis lazuli.
- Takes twice as long to mine as normal ores.
- Has the texture of Tiefenschiefer replacing the normal stone texture.
- Takes place of ores that generate in deepslate.
- Can be used in blasting and smelting recipes like normal ores.
- These recipes can be unlocked in the recipe book with deepslate ores as well.
- Oxidierter Kupfer and Oxidierter geschnittener Kupfer
- Axolotls will spawn underground, in water.
- Holding a bucket of tropical fish will cause nearby axolotls to follow the player on both land and water.
- Axolotls cannot be tamed but they can be bred by feeding them buckets of tropical fish.
- Axolotls will attack fish, squid, drowned, and guardians.
- Axolotls come in a variety of colours, all with an equal chance of spawning except for blue.
- Blue axolotls have a small chance of spawning as a mutation when breeding 2 axolotls.
- Axolotls can survive on dry land for a few minutes. After that they will start to dry out and take continuous damage until rehydrated.
- When taking damage, there is a chance that the axolotl will play dead. While playing dead, the axolotl will regenerate health and mobs will be unable to target the axolotl.
- When a player kills a mob that the axolotl was attacking, they are rewarded with the regeneration effect, and their mining fatigue is removed if they have it.
- Axolotls can be picked up with buckets, like fish.
- Deepslate is generated in blobs below y = 16
- Ore is generated as normal, when ore is generated where Deepslate has been generated, Deepslate ore is generated instead.
- Improved underwater visibility in all sorts of water, water-filled caverns in particular.
- Oxidized Copper Block variants can now be waxed
- Tweaked which blocks can be placed on pointed dripstone, to match the Java Edition (MCPE-116098, MCPE-116056, MCPE-116050)
- Pointed dripstone now correctly breaks when pushed by piston (MCPE-116095)
- Dripstone and pointed dripstone now have correct sounds when walking/jumping on them (MCPE-119694)
- Glow lichen is now under the nature category of the Creative inventory (MCPE-122600)
- Lightning Rods now correctly activate Observers when struck by lightning
- Big dripleaf can now be waterlogged
- Big dripleaf now untilts correctly after getting hit by a projectile (MCPE-121666)
- Small dripleaf can now also be placed on dirt, farmland, grass, moss block, and podzol as long as its stem is underwater
- Moss block now blocks water (MCPE-121796)
- Ladder, vines, twisting vines, weeping vines, sweet berry bush, nether sprouts, and fire can now be placed on Moss blocks (MCPE-121828)
- Spore Blossom correctly drop itself when broken with Shears (MCPE-122054)
- Mobs can now pathfind across moss blocks (MCPE-121967)
- Lush caves can now contain classic "jungle" vines
- Fixed a bug where the screen reader did not read the focused button on some screens
- Fixed a bug where English screen reader pronounced "A button" as "a button", now saying "Button A" instead
- Trident in Players' and Mobs' hands are now correctly positioned in all perspective modes (MCPE-116681)
- Trident raising animation modified for first person to more closely match the previous version
- Water Buckets can now be used to pick up fish (MCPE-94520)
- Rabbits can now raid carrot crops (MCPE-113321)
- Animals can no longer be fed infinitely until they are bred (MCPE-19309)