Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 11. März 2021
Beta 220.127.116.11 is the second beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.16.220, released on March 11, 2021, which fixes bugs.
- GameTest Framework
- Renamed all references of Actor to Entity.
- Renamed BlockPos to BlockLocation.
- Added startSequence in GameTest which allows finer control over advanced test sequences.
- GameTest sequence callbacks no longer take tests a parameter as the initial test object now lives as long as the whole test.
- Sounds of ditching / collecting Powder Snow with bucket are now assigned to the correct sound categories (MCPE-111739)
- Player no longer constantly emits particles when on fire after exiting Powder Snow (MCPE-111679)
- Powder Snow block is no longer present in Creative Menu (MCPE-105407)
- Fixed Drowned holding tridents backwards during attack (MCPE-118213)
- Enabled "Find Friends" button on Xbox
- Performance and Stability
- Improved input latency on Windows 10 when VSYNC is enabled (MCPE-98861)
- Fixed a bug where UI screen reader didn't read out default controller focus and checkbox state on the Online Play is not Rated pop-up
- Technical Fixes and Changes
- Renamed all references of Actor to Entity
- Renamed BlockPos to BlockLocation
- Added startSequence in GameTest which allows finer control over advanced test sequences
- GameTest sequence callbacks no longer take testas a parameter as the initial test object now lives as long as the whole test
- Updated behavior packs to require explicit module dependencies when using other native modules
- Identifiers within
render_controllers will now be considered content errors if there is no render controller matching that name
- Entity json before version 1.16.100 will no longer give a content error for the deprecated field
- modified condition in "animation_controllers.json" to allow mobs to enter "wield_third_person_raise" (MCPE-118213)
- Fixed an issue where loading into a world would cause continuous molang errors around "unhandled request for unknown variable"