Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 3. Februar 2021
Beta 18.104.22.168 is the eighth beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.16.210, released on February 3, 2021, which brought technical changes and fixes bugs.
- Component Variables
main_hand - An optional object storing optional transform data for
third_person for the player's right hand.
off_hand - An optional object storing optional transform data for
third_person for the player's left hand.
first_person - An optional object storing 3 vectors 'position', 'rotation', 'scale' used to build the first person matrix.
third_person - An optional object storing 3 vectors 'position', 'rotation', 'scale' used to build the third person matrix.
- Render Offsets Component
- Simple items, like swords or pickaxes, can have an optional offset applied to them to modify the way they are rendered.
- Note this component should not be added to an attachable item.
- The screen reader now properly announces edit/create character button text for each character on the profile screen.
- Performance and Stability
- Fixed a number of crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the achievements screen when the anti-aliasing setting was set to 1 (MCPE-110164).
- Fixed ticks not affecting blocks changing states - this means that things like crops and saplings will once again grow correctly (MCPE-116221).
- Fixed the player being unable to interact with a tool in their inventory after breaking blocks with it in survival (MCPE-115341).
- Fixed dried kelp block bottom and carried textures so that rope pixels are aligned (MCPE-35476).
- Fixed an issue where snow accumulated in lines with certain simulation distances (MCPE-73468).
- TNT submerged in water will once again launch players in Survival mode.
- Fixed an issue where achievement names and descriptions would not be translated, independent of language selection. (MCPE-85813).
- The online status of cross-platform friends' shown on the invite screen will now update when a change has been detected (MCPE-70004).
- Fixed an issue that prevented achievement rewards from showing correctly after changing the language setting.
- Owned and purchasable skins no longer get mixed into different categories while offline.
- Emote title no longer shows previously previewed emote upon re-entering tab.
- Updated the in-game links to the feedback site and bug tracker.
- Goat and other tinted spawn eggs now look correct when held in hand (MCPE-104145).
- Fixed an issue with screen resolution which could flicker when resizing a window (MCPE-69721).
- Entities that use material state "Blending" now render correctly behind transparent parts.
- On the "Dragons!" Marketplace map, behavior animation controller will no longer stop working after reloading the map with a saddled dragon.
- Disabled loading of entities in custom biome features.
- Fixed UVs of data-driven blocks to not be slightly shrunk, which caused texel warping.
- Fixed data driven blocks being pushed by pistons not working correctly.