Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 7. Januar 2021
Beta 220.127.116.11 is the fourth beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.16.210, released on January 7, 2021, which brought changes to commands, and fixes bugs. This was the first beta of 2021.
- Added text-to-speech setting to the Audio settings.
- Added stop action command.
- Can now delete saved structure list with Befehl
/structure delete command.
- Ink Sac from Wandering Trader can now be used for crafting and it can be stacked (MCPE-101087)
- Character Creator
- Emote wheel now supports Screen Reader on Android and iOS devices
- Split-screen characters are now stored in memory and re-joining the game will keep the character that the player had (MCPE-58640)
- Fixed upgrade path for 'format_version' 1.13.0 boats to be properly upgraded to 1.16.100, which resolves a bug where boats templated worlds with a version lower than 1.16.100 had no gravity
- Documentation for Bedrock Server Commands has been updated to show the correct commands for permission reloading and listing (BDS-2341)
- Teleport command now correctly aligns your rotation with the destination entity (MCPE-35979)
- Spawn events now show as suggestions for the '/summon' command (MCPE-101112)
- 'SendCommandFeedback' no longer prevents display of outgoing messages (MCPE-95217)
- Multiple '/tickingarea add' or '/tickingarea remove' commands performed during the same tick will no longer result in inaccurate messages about the number of ticking areas in use
- Players can no longer overrun the maximum number of standalone ticking areas in use by adding them all in the same tick
- Score values on the scoreboard now align on the right of the table (MCPE-64973)