Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 11. November 2020
Beta 220.127.116.11 is the fourth beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.16.200, released on November 11, 2020, which added UI startup screen for outdated graphics drivers, and fixes bugs.
- Menu screen
- Added UI start up screen to inform players if they are on outdated graphics drivers.
- Fixed a bug that caused mobs such as Pillagers to hide away from sunlight
- Fixed an issue where some mobile devices would lose audio after suspend and resume (MCPE-101027)
- Fixed a bug that caused Vertical Knockback to be too weak
- Fixed an issue in RTX when flying around would stutter and have poor frame rate (MCPE-103532)
- Fix so that old command versions use the previous position instead of current one
- Fixed issue where
query.cardinal_block_face_placed_on no longer worked with
- Changed texture atlas padding size from 0 to 1 when disabling mipmap
- Fixed issue of blocks listed in the
minecraft:block_placer component wouldn't work correctly
- Geometry, Material, and Texture variable names can once again contain dots