Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 5. November 2020
Beta 22.214.171.124 is the second beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.16.200, released on November 5, 2020, which added new sounds settings, added ray-tracing features from RTX Beta, and fixes bugs.
- Added more settings to the Audio settings:
- Hostile Creatures
- Friendly Creatures
- Jukeboxes/Note Blocks
- Added "Upscaling", "Ray Tracing" and "Ray Tracing Render Distance" to the Video settings.
- Upscaling used to boost frame rates on GeForce RTX graphics cards with NVIDIA DLSS 2.0.
- Ray Tracing used to toggle the Ray Tracing on or off.
- Ray Tracing Render Distance used to control the chunk render distance ray tracing are visible at once.
- Added various UI elements to communicate ray tracing capabilities in the Marketplace (Windows 10 Only)
- Resource packs in the Marketplace are now aware of ray tracing capabilities and will display a label indicating support in the UI
- Attempting to purchase and/or download a resource pack that requires ray tracing will notify the user of a purchasing error when that user does not have the required min-spec hardware.
- Renamed "Master Volume" to "Main" in the Audio settings.
- Performance and Stability
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a bug where Minecraft would occasionally crash when loading a local world
- 'Strawberry Blonde' color now has correct name in the character creator (MCPE-102674)
- Fixed a bug where if the view bobbing setting was disabled the player's hand would still bob (MCPE-79380)
- Fixed an issue where loot tables with a
set_data function produced incorrect loot items
- Fixed an issue where the Servers tab would not correctly read text-to-speech prompts when not signed into a Microsoft account
- Fixed various issues where text-to-speech indices on the start screen were not correct
- Fixed issues where user interface controls would be improperly indexed in text-to-speech for popup modals
- Reduced transparency on top row of buttons in Touch UI to improve readability
- Netherite Armor now gives a ninety percent reduction in Knockback (MCPE-77430)
- Bees will no longer stray more than 22 blocks from their home Beehive (MCPE-60252)
- Graphics, Textures, and User Interface
- Ghost items in the crafting grid now have a different colored background depending on item availability in the inventory
- The Player Permissions menu can now be navigated using a controller regardless of the players permission level
- Owned packs are now refreshed correctly after restarting the game