Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 22. Oktober 2020
Die Beta 126.96.36.199 ist die erste Beta-Version der Bedrock Edition 1.16.200, welche am 22. Oktober 2020 veröffentlicht wurde und Fehlerkorrekturen beinhaltete.
- Added the following new death messages:
- "[player] was sniped by [player/mob]"
- "[player] was spitballed by [player/mob]"
- "[player] was impaled to death by [player/mob]"
- Accessibility Features
- Fixed a bug where UI screen reader did not read the screen title in-game
- Fixed a bug where the UI screen reader did not read the shortcut button on the Pause Screen
- Fixed a bug where the UI screen reader did not read the title on the Profile and Edit Character screens
- Fixed an issue where the numbering of buttons in the Pause screen was wrong when using text-to-speech
- Fixed several issues regarding text contrast
- Death message bugfixes (MCPE-30360, MC-116558)
- Death message for being shot by Shulker is now "sniped by shulker" instead of "slain by shulkerBullet"
- Death message for being fireballed by Blaze or Ghast is now "fireballed by <Blaze / Ghast> " instead of "slain by <Blaze / Ghast>"
- Death message for being shot by Skeleton is now "shot by skeleton" instead of "shot by arrow"
- Death message for being spit at by Llama is now "spitballed by Llama" instead of "slain by Llama spit"
- Death message for being killed with a trident is now "was impaled to death by " instead of "slain by Trident"
- Nether Brick Blocks are once again craftable (MCPE-101736)
- Fixed the number of Nether Bricks in the Crafting Table (MCPE-101818)
- Increased allowed spawn distance for raid mobs as well as improved the ability to find a valid raid spawn position
- Armor with the lock in inventory component can now be placed in the armor slots (MCPE-102244)
- Fixed an issue of anyone using 'query.get_equipped_item_name' with an item that was renamed wouldn't get the right result.