Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 30. Oktober 2019
Beta 18.104.22.168 ist die vierte Beta Version für Bedrock Edition 1.14.0, erschienen am 30. Oktober 2019, welche Änderungen an Honigflaschen macht und Fehler behebt.
- Textur zu geändert zu der, der Java Edition.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the character creator with a custom skin selected
- Fixed another issue that was causing player skins to revert to a default Alex or Steve after relaunching the game
- Platform specific skins can now be seen in the Character Creator
- Split-screen players now see the correct player avatars in the pause menu
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the "Sail the 7 Seas" achievement from being unlocked on Xbox One
- MCPE-43306 - Fixed an issue with the screen reader option being enabled even after dismissal
- MCPE-45038 - Fixed an issue that was causing the player skin to take too long to load in
- The "Body Guard" achievement can be unlocked once again
- MCPE-53547 - The Honey bottle and Honeycomb textures now match those in Java Edition
- Add-Ons and Script Engine
- Fixed a bug that was causing tamed entity damage to be counted as coming from mounted players