Xbox One, Windows 10, Android:
3. Juni 2019
Beta 18.104.22.168 is the fifth beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.12.0, released on June 3, 2019, which adds rarity tooltips and fixes bugs.
- Removing a timer component and adding a new one should no longer have the new timer inherit the old timer's time value.
- Included a fix to allow for JSON content that refers to blocks with "tile." at the front of it to be looked up successfully.
- Golden apples and enchanted golden apples now have rarity tooltips.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Nintendo Switch when the game was saving or loading. (MCPE-45862)
- Fixed a Marketplace issue that could result in the game getting stuck or crashing when loading in content.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when signing in to Xbox Live.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when breaking a bell. (MCPE-46636)
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze or stop responding. (MCPE-46654)
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when changing skins.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading in a roaming skin.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Switch.
- Made further performance improvements when opening inventory screens. (MCPE-27167)
- Made some further performance improvements around villages and job sites.
- Several other performance improvements, included some related to mob AI pathfinding.
- The Marketplace search screen now displays the proper pack icons.
- Fixed Marketplace sale items not showing the discount percentage.
- Marketplace sale items no longer change size when hovered over.
- The "New" tag is now properly removed from a Marketplace collection once it has been viewed.
- Replaced some missing Marketplace screenshots.
- Made improvements to the patch notes to make sure the correct ones show up after an update.
- Fixed an issue with skins not loading in correctly after restarting the game.
- Several fixes and improvements related to game invites:
- Fixed a bug that would prevent a player from creating or loading a world, or cause a crash, after attempting and failing to join another world via an invite.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from joining a world or server after receiving an invite.
- Players should no longer see the "Unable to connect to World" message when trying to enter own Realm or any area from Friends tab after failed attempt to join a game.
- Fixed a loading screen issue that could prevent split-screen players on console from joining the world correctly.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from feeding hay bales to animals in order to breed them.
- Players now respawn at the correct spawn point when they die.
- Players can now respawn successfully without having to exit and re-join the world first.
- Iron golems now sway when walking.
- Fixed the sitting model for cats that were previously tamed ocelots. (MCPE-41929)
- Enchanted armor and bows now show their shimmering effect again. (MCPE-45750)
- User interface
- Fixed a controller bug when navigating through the Marketplace
- The crafting grid no longer clears when the gamepad cursor moves to any non-recipe book slot
- Add-ons and scripting engine
- Fixed an issue that was preventing custom blocks from registering successfully.
- Fixed an issue with custom items and blocks not requiring the namespace for slash commands.