Xbox One, Windows 10, Android:
22. Mai 2019
Beta 220.127.116.11 is the fourth beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.12.0, released on May 22, 2019, which fixes bugs.
- Removed the "byte order mark" at the beginning of function files if it exists.
- Updated ScriptHotbarContainerComponent's generateDocumentation function to say it checks the player's first hotbar item slot, not their third.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the game was checking for previously downloaded content.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when exiting the game on Windows 10.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading the game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when throwing an egg or snowball. (MCPE-40435)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when flaming arrow entities were being loaded in.
- Fixed a global resources crash on Android.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trading with a villager.
- Made further improvements to performance around new villages.
- Reduced the amount of memory required to load textures.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a performance drop when mobs produced splashing particles when entering water.
- Improved block occlusion performance.
- Improved performance related to chunk loading.
- Custom skins are now applied correctly without needing to restart the game to see them. (MCPE-37926)
- Made item names more consistent by removing 'tile' from the beginning of some of them.
- The "Invite to Game" button is no longer enabled on third-party servers.
- Made improvements to roaming skins, which should apply correctly after reloading or reinstalling the game and signing in.
- Custom skins no longer keep revert to an earlier cross-platform skin after reloading the game. (MCPE-45476)
- The "Iron Belly" achievement can be unlocked once again. (MCPE-46260)
- Akazienbretter können wieder richtig hergestellt werden. (MCPE-44398)
- Village job site blocks now have consistent sound volume levels when used by players.
- Players now consistently receive items when completing a trade with a villager and using a controller.
- The player paper doll model now moves correctly when the player is gliding with elytra. (MCPE-44731)
- Using pick-block on sweet berry bushes now gives the player the correct item. (MCPE-41877)
- Fireworks now correctly boost elytra flight if provided through Befehl
/give or Befehl
- Bone meal is now consumed correctly when used on grass.
- Bilder können jetzt auch von gefärbter Wolle hergestellt werden.
- Players no longer lose villager job site locations if they replace a job site block that is tied to an experienced villager.
- Players can no longer lose or duplicate banner patterns when switching them in a loom with a full inventory.
- Cactus blocks of different growth stages can be smelted into green dye again. (MCPE-42497)
- Fixed an issue with missing button icons in the How to Play section on Switch.
- Die Y-Taste auf einem Controller drücken bringt jetzt die richtige Anzahl Gegenstände auf einem Kartografietisch
- Re-established a fix to keep legacy trades working the way they used to.
- Llamas now drop their leads if their wandering trader is killed. (MCPE-44704)
- Cats and villagers now have the correct head position when sitting and sleeping. (MCPE-44648)
- Tamed cats no longer slide around while sitting. (MCPE-44491)
- Armor stands now render off-hand items correctly.
- Villagers without professions now follow regular schedules.
- Parrot legs are now aligned correctly when flying.
- Fixed creeper model in some Marketplace maps.
- Updated illager captain banner texture.
- Fire particles no longer display on empty mob spawner blocks.
- Tweaked arrow rendering timing to improve VR experience.
- Fixed a small error in the bell texture UV.
- Killing a rideable entity no longer respawns its rider when killed in the same tick.
- The Befehl
/testforblock command now works reliably with items renamed in the language files.
- Add-ons and scripting engine
- Custom underwater mobs can now spawn naturally.