Xbox One, Windows 10, Android:
- A message "Press T, RETURN, or Gamepad Button8 to open chat" is now sent when the player opens a world.
- Pillagers and vindicators now drop new loot during a raid.
- When a raid starts, a horn is heard by every player in the dimension, coming from the direction of the raid's spawn point.
- Revamped the trading system, for each villager type.
- An experience bar shows the player the villager's level and how many trades are available.
- Players now receive a discount from villager trades while they have the Hero of the Village status effect.
- Added a screen for "Accessibility" in settings.
- Text-to-speech can be enabled for chat.
- UI screen reader can be enabled to say the name of controls and their current state.
- When choosing a skin from a skin pack, the selected skin is now available between Bedrock devices using the same account.
- Can now be used to direct nearby villagers into their houses when rung.
- Can now be used to lock maps with a glass pane.
- Locked maps do not update to reflect explored areas or changes in the world. Unexplored areas remain unexplored.
- Locked maps cannot be extended but can still be copied.
- Increased the amount of scaffolding that can be placed out from its initial support from 4 to 6.
- Improved pathfinding.
- Now resupply their trades when arriving at their job site.
- Now hide in houses during raids.
- Can no longer be traded with during a raid, and will emit sweat particles.
- Improved villager pathfinding.
- Are no longer only available through Experimental Gameplay.
- No longer resupply trades, and despawn when out of trades.
- Now update to the new zombie villagers when not part of template worlds.
- Improved spawning and generation.
- Increased the radius for job site blocks, so villagers can get to them more often and are less angry.
- How to Play screen has now been updated with Village & Pillage tips.
- Updated the scaffolding guide in How to Play slightly, to change the diagram of how much scaffolding can be placed from its support.
- Hero of the Village can now be obtained by defeating a raid, and lasts for three days.
- Added a use for the status effect, allowing a villager trading discount.