Dies ist eine Liste von Bedrock Edition 1.5.0 Entwicklungsversionen.
Beta 188.8.131.52 is the first beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.5.0, released on April 25, 2018, which makes several changes and fixes bugs.
- Added an animation when using Riptide in first person perspective.
- Nautilus shells
- Are no longer only available through Experimental gameplay.
- Can now be given raw fish or raw salmon and will swim towards the nearest underwater ruin or shipwreck.
- Now spawn with a chance of holding a nautilus shell.
- Are no longer only available through Experimental gameplay.
- Husks that have sunk in water now transform into zombies and zombies will transform into drowned.
- Kann jetzt unter Wasser geritten werden.
- Skelette und Eiswanderer
- Wechseln jetzt von Fern- auf Nahkampfangriffe, wenn sie unter Wasser sind, und wechseln wieder zurück, wenn sie sich außerhalb von Wasser befinden.
- Untote Mobs
- Now sink in water and can walk on the bottom.
- Changed the steering when using keyboard and mouse by pressing W to move forward and S to reverse.
- Updated the spin texture.
- Improved the player's swimming at the surface of water.
- Fixed several of the top crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when playing Truffletop Town and dying while using elytra and fireworks.
- Pick Block will now work in Survival mode.
- Players can once again resurface after tapping "fly down" arrow while swimming with touch controls.
- Breaking coral with a pickaxe will now drop dead coral and will drop living coral when using Silk Touch.
- Fixed dolphins getting stuck in their idle animation.
- Firework rockets now appear in the recipe book when being searched for in Survival.
- Fixed fish not rendering when moving out of render distance and back.
/clear will now clear items properly.
- The first mouse click after re-mapping an action to a key is now recognized.
- Improved messaging when there are no old worlds to sync.
- Leads and balloons can no longer be attached to horses being ridden by players.
- Enchantment names can now be seen on the enchantment table screen with Pocket UI when using keyboard and mouse.
- Fixed helmets being visible after being destroyed by taking damage from a mob.
- Resource and behavior packs are now properly enabled/disabled on Realms when restoring backups or replacing worlds.
- Changes made to the 'Trust Player Permissions' setting during world creation will now persist after loading into the world.
- Einige visuelle Probleme mit Seetang wurden behoben.
- Ladders no longer appear as invisible blocks with collision when placed using 'Befehl
- The surface of water can now be seen when viewing from behind glass underwater.
- Sneaking and jumping into water no longer prevents jumping or swimming upwards.
- Doppeltüren werden wieder korrekt angezeigt.
- Die Textur der dunklen Prismarintreppe wurde korrigiert.
- Banners are no longer consumed from the inventory when placed in Creative mode.
- Pick Block will now pick the proper variant of buttons and pressure plates.
- Glass once again renders properly at further distances and certain angles.
- Zombie villagers created during world generation are no longer super fast.
- It's once again possible to eat raw fish.
- It is no longer possible to refill breath by swimming against ice.
- Fixed a redundant gray line at the top of the drowned's legs.
- The trident will now be thrown the direction the cursor is pointing when playing in VR.
- Pressing the 'Default Settings' button will now only affect the control scheme that is selected.
- Personal game mode is now fully applied in Game Settings when switched from Survival to Creative.
- The ender dragon will no longer get stuck if the player moves too far away.
- Bone meal is now depleted when used on Kelp from a dispenser.
- Dropped items can once again pass under top slabs.
- Image thumbnails and game modes for worlds and world templates will now appear when searching on the Storage screen.
- The book on the enchantment table screen no longer overlaps the suggested enchantment's name.
- Tall birch trees will once again generate in mutated birch forests.
- Mobs will no longer rotate their heads 360 degrees while in boats.
- Fixed water not rendering when viewed at certain angles near the surface.
- Splash water bottles will now keep dolphins hydrated on land.
- A controller tooltip will now appear when it is possible to place blocks underwater.
- All overhangs and floating islands will once again generate with grass or snow under them.
- Bryce mesa biomes will now generate correctly.
- Fixed entering a minecart from another minecart.
- Players will no longer spawn on land in the swimming animation after swimming near land and exiting a world.
- Blocks can no longer be placed with no other block to support it when sprint-flying underwater in Creative mode.
- Die Verzauberung Sog kann nicht mehr verwendet werden während man reitet.
- Icebergs, seagrass, and kelp can no longer replace blocks of an ocean monument when generated.
- Fixed the glint on enchanted tridents in first person.
- Fixed the rotation of tridents while charging in first person.
Beta 184.108.40.206 ist die zweite beta Version für die Bedrock Edition 1.5.0, erschienen am 2.mai.2018, welcher Aquisatoren hinzufügt und diverse Fehlerkorrekturen vornimmt.
- Wird mit einem Herz des Meeres und 8 Nautilusschalen hergestellt.
- Kann aktiviert werden, wenn man Prismarin, prismarinziegel, Dunkler Prismarin und/oder Seelaternen in einem 5x5 Quadrat (nicht ausgefüllt) um den Aquistaor baut.
- Wenn er aktiv ist, gibt er Spielern in der Nähe meereskraft.
- Stellt keinen Wasserblock her wenn platziert.
- Bedrock-exklusiv: WWenn aktiviert mit 42 bestimmten Blöcken, die Textur im Aquisator wechselt wieder.
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Kann wie Köpfe in 16 Richtungen ausgerichtet werden.
- Verschiedene Abstürze welche während dem spielen auftraten gefixt.
- Bone meal can no longer be used too quickly. Knochenmehl kann nicht länger zu schnell genutzt werden.
- Blocks can no longer be placed underwater without highlighting another block while sprint-swimming in Creative mode.
- Players can no longer breathe underwater by swimming into ice blocks.
- The breath meter will no longer decrease when the player is visually above water.
- The breath meter is no longer refilled after quitting and loading back into a world.
- Dolphins can no longer be fed fish immediately after they have already been fed.
- Fences can once again be placed on leaves and certain other blocks.
- Fixed water not rendering when swimming against the bottom of a block.
- Seagrass obtained by commands is now functional and stackable.
- Changes to a world's name when it is initially created from a template will now update properly after saving and quitting.
- All buttons will now display properly in the hotbar and when placed in an item frame.
- The Lead attach point no longer appears in front of the player when swimming.
- Items will no longer get stuck in flowing water source blocks.
- Zombies that have transformed from husks no longer have super speed on land.
- Movement speed will stay constant after turning while sprint-flying in Creative mode.
- Flying speed now stays constant while descending.
- Mobs once again no longer spawn on carpet.
- Baby animals will no longer take damage in boats.
- Fixed the marker on treasure maps disappearing when another player quits and rejoins a world.
- Tridents can no longer be destroyed by explosions.
- Tridents thrown into soul sand now land properly and no longer prevent Loyalty from working.
- Tridents thrown underwater will no longer produce infinite bubbles.
- The 'Sign In' button will now disappear from the main menu after signing in.
- Using the 'Befehl
/spreadplayers' command will no longer set entities or players at y=255.
Beta 220.127.116.11 is the third beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.5.0, released on May 16, 2018, which adds more Update Aquatic features and fixes numerous bugs.
- Bubble Columns
- Created by placing magma blocks or soul sand in water.
- Magma block columns pull entities down.
- Soul sand columns push entities up.
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Have a different texture than in Java Edition.
- Turtle Eggs
- Dropped when baby turtles grow up.
- Can be used to craft turtle shells.
- Turtle Shells
- Crafted with 5 scutes.
- Can be used as a helmet, adding 2 armor points.
- While equipped and in air, it will give the player the Water Breathing effect for 10 seconds.
- Can be used to brew the potion of the Turtle Master.
- Potion of the Turtle Master
- Brewed with turtle shells.
- Gives the player Slowness IV and Resistance III.
- Spawn Eggs
- Water mobs which make nests comprised of eggs on shorelines throughout various biomes.
- Can be bred using seagrass.
- Spawn on warm beaches in small groups.
- Lay eggs in their home beach.
- Drop 0-2 seagrass upon death.
- Menu screen
- No longer die as long as one side is touching water.
- Cooked Cod
- Reduced default field of view from 70 to 60.
- Fixed several of that top crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a piston pushed a block.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when too many sea pickles filled an area.
- Increased performance when viewing particles from the ender dragon's attack and lingering potions.
- Guardians and elder guardians are no longer stuck as benthic creatures.
- Fixed conduit power not affecting players that were swimming through a 1x1 space and in range of a Conduit.
- Cached data once again appears on the storage screen.
- Players will no longer inherit the host's spawn, inventory, and location when rejoining a world with a resource pack removed
- Tropical fish textures now appear properly on Android devices.
- The coordinates of buried treasure are now accurate when using the 'Befehl
- Pressing down on the controller no longer loses focus on the chat field.
- Fixed water flow being inconsistent and suspended around caves and ravines.
- Beacons and conduits now have sound effects.
- Command blocks can now be modified when set to 'Repeat' and 'Always Active'.
- Lava falling onto a water block with seagrass or kelp from will now become stone.
- Redstone, torches, and redstone torches can no longer be placed on seagrass underwater.
- Fixed tridents damaging multiple mobs in a single throw.
- Passengers in boats will now take damage when falling from a high place.
- It is now easier to attack mobs while swimming.
- Fixed the cracking animation not appearing when mining blocks through the water surface.
- Leather horse armor no longer loses its dyed color after world conversion.
- Mutated savanna plateau and mutated mesa plateau biomes now convert properly from old worlds
- Fixed water coloring in mutated biomes
- Fixed the controller not being detected when resuming the game from suspended state after changing the profile.
- Map items now have the proper name displayed in chat for players when using commands.
- Fixed some chunk rendering that caused players to see through the ground at certain angles.
- Minimized animation delays with large stacks of falling blocks.
- Fixed experience orbs not always being picked up by players.
- Fixed drowned spinning in place.
- Zombies that transform into drowned will now drop items when they die.
- Dolphins and cod no longer get the jitters when swimming in groups.
- Silverfish can once again enter stone blocks.
- Arrows fired by skeletons and strays can now damage the wither.
- The paper doll no longer sticks out of the frame on the inventory screen while swimming.
- Tridents fired from a dispenser no longer have the exact same trajectory and will now lose durability.
- Fixed textures on low-end devices when the Education toggle was enabled.
- Fixed issues with zombie pathfinding and not attacking players.
- Pistons once again have the proper texture underneath them when placed horizontally.
- TNT can no longer deal damage or destroy blocks underwater when placed on non-full blocks.
- Fixed the hitbox of coral fans.
- The "Manage who can send you invites" button in Profile settings now points to the proper location.
- Fixed two elder guardians sometimes spawning in each chamber of an ocean monument.
- Fixed spelling errors for Anemone and Red Lipped Blenny tropical fish.
- The 'Controls' section of How to Play now updates after remapping the sneak button.
Beta 18.104.22.168 is the fourth beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.5.0, released on May 24, 2018, which fixes many bugs.
- Fancy Bubbles can now be toggled in the video settings to affect the look of bubble columns.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when suspending the game during world generation.
- Particles now appear when player jump into water.
- Particles now appear when tropical fish flop into the water.
- Fixed Bows not appearing in the right hand when being charged.
- Fixed the texture of the wither's armor not appearing properly with several texture packs.
- Fixed the rotation of oak trapdoor textures.
- Fixed seam lines appearing between cactus blocks on the City Texture Pack.
- Fixed missing water textures while underwater and a block is placed above the water.
- Crops will no longer grow by repeatedly placing a full size, non-transparent block on top of them.
- Blocks can once again be repeatedly placed when flying sideways in Creative mode.
- Mobs will no longer spawn on top of redstone components.
- Fixed the delay in ice textures appearing when using the Frost Walker enchantment.
- Enchanted tridents no longer flash red when entering fire.
- Armor stands can now be destroyed by thrown tridents.
- Salmon will no longer get stuck on the edges of Old worlds.
- Throwable items will no longer hit the player when there is a parrot riding on their shoulder
- Dolphins can no longer fully clip through magma blocks.
- Increased the collision boxes of fish.
- Fixed Slowness levels over 4 not appearing on the mob effects screen.
- Water now appears properly around ladders.
- Slowness effect no longer changes field of view based on the effect's strength
- Sea turtle eggs no longer flicker when placed in an item frame.
- Zombie villagers now attack sea turtle eggs.
- Fixed particles not appearing when placing sea turtle eggs.
- Tridents no longer fall below ground after hitting mobs and players.
- Drowned now have correct arm rotation when swimming.
- Spawn eggs can now be obtained by using Pick Block on drowned in Creative mode.
Beta 22.214.171.124 is the fifth and final beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.5.0, released on June 6, 2018, which fixes several crashes and bugs.
- Added a new pop-up window asking the player if they are enjoying Minecraft.
- Menu screen
- Fixed several of the top crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when placing sea turtle eggs into the inventory.
- Entities no longer become invisible based on the position of the observing player.
- Improved performance around ocean monuments on Android devices.
- Players will no longer gradually drift up or down when swimming straight ahead.
- Fixed some Update Aquatic sound effects not playing on low memory devices.
- Flowing water now angles properly when flowing down.
- Flowing water touching Stairs that contains a water source no longer causes water to flow from the solid face of the stairs.
- Fixed rendering issues with flowing water and flowing lava.
- Lava will now render when the player's perspective is right below the surface.
- Fixed blocks that were removed underwater not creating source water blocks.
- Dropped items no longer float against the water current.
- Tridents no longer disappear when they hit armor stands.
- Bubble columns now reappear quickly if they were blocked by a solid block.
- Decreased the time it takes to break coral fans in Survival.
- Rain no longer severely limits view distance.
- The drinking sound is no longer played twice when drinking a potion or milk.
- Guardians once again spawn in valid water source blocks.
- The Mob Griefing game rule now converts properly from Console Edition worlds.
- Powered observers now convert properly from Console Edition worlds.
- Fire Resistance once again protects players from blaze ranged attacks.
- Decreased the damage given by standing in lava when armor with Fire Protection and Protection enchantments is equipped.
- Protection enchantments once again protects players from all types of damage.
- Special symbols in a player’s nickname no longer cause a syntax error when trying to teleport that player from the Host Options tab
- Woodland explorer maps once again point players correctly to woodland mansions.
- Pumpkins are now consumed when creating an iron golem.
- Top snow falling on a snow block no longer loses one layer.
- Fixed an issue with saved worlds not syncing properly between Xbox One consoles.
- Increased the durability of sea turtle eggs when items are dropped on them.
- Zombies and Drowned no longer jitter while jumping on sea turtle eggs.
- Drowned will once again leave water to attack player at night.
- Ice placed on magma blocks in the Nether no longer create water source blocks when melted.
- Hay bales now have the correct bottom texture when held or seen in item frames.
- Arrows of the Turtle Master now apply the proper Resistance level to the target.
- Active conduits no longer have a black texture surrounding them on some devices.
- Fixed players losing ownership of tamed animals after updating to the latest beta version.
- Fixed the sneak control not exiting a boat when using keyboard/mouse controls.
- The player model in the skin picker no longer covers the rotate icons in certain GUI scales.