21w14a ist eine Entwicklungsversion zur Vollversion 1.17. Mit 21w14a kamen folgende Neuerungen, Änderungen und Fehlerkorrekturen ins Spiel:
Added waxed variants of oxidized copper, cut copper, and their variants.
Added waxed oxidized cut copper stairs and slabs to the
block and item tags, respectively.
Added raw gold to the item tag.
Tuff blobs can be found between heights 0 and 16.
- Entering only colons into multiplayer Direct Connection & pressing enter crashes the game. MC-207173
- Fishing rod texture always looks like it has been cast when in the player's hand. MC-203854
- Command block output no longer is displayed immediately after running a command. MC-210155
- Crash upon attempting to generate a world with a height of 0 blocks. MC-213665
- Crash upon entering a nether portal when MC-214287
logical_height is set to 0 and
min_y is set to 80 or greater.
- World-gen datapacks can cause crashes when first generating world. MC-215120
- Having MC-216697
min_y set to lower than -64 causes either a crash or the world not to behave correctly if the height limit wasn't modified.
- Game crashes ( MC-217702
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException) during world feature placement / decoration.
- Fishing doesn't animate or render the rod, line or bobber anymore. MC-219849
IndexOutOfBound exception hard crash when loading a simple custom dimension datapack.
- The end dimension generates differently than it did previously. MC-221553
- Excessive pillager spawning in pillager outposts. MC-221586 - Ocean monuments are completely empty. MC-221673