20w48a ist eine Entwicklungsversion zur Vollversion 1.17. Mit 20w48a kamen folgende Neuerungen, Änderungen und Fehlerkorrekturen ins Spiel:
Does not generate anywhere currently, is only available from the creative inventory.
Forms a stalactite if placed on the ceiling or a stalagmite if placed on the floor
Can be combined to form longer stalactites & stalagmites
Stalagmites break if not attached to something below
Landing or jumping on a stalagmite hurts! They are sharp
Stalactites fall down if not attached to something above
Being hit by falling stalactite hurts! They are sharp
Stalactites drip water (or lava if there is lava above the ceiling)
A stalactite with a water source above the ceiling will gradually fill a cauldron below with water
A stalactite with a lava source above the ceiling will fill a cauldron below with lava after a while
Thrown tridents break pointed dripstone
Whether entities take damage from freezing inside of Pulverschnee.
Added new item tag.
Contains leather boots, leather pants, leather tunic, and leather cap.
Having an item in this tag in an armor slot prevents players from freezing.
Added new particle types: ,
The texture has been changed. Has a more prominent "X" in its center.
The texture has been changed. It is now slightly less busy, striking a middle ground between the 20w45a and 20w46a textures.
Can now only be placed on solid surfaces.
If the block a candle is placed on is broken, the candle stays floating.
Crafting all variants of cut copper into slabs now gives 6 slabs instead of 4.
Players in creative mode can now freeze.
Now show fullness as a number when advanced tooltips are enabled.
Right-clicking a bundle in the inventory now empties one item from the bundle.
Using a bundle now throws out its entire content into the world.
The item textures have been changed to only have one candle.
The texture has been changed. The gold is now more vibrant and better matches other instances of gold in the Texture Update texture.
Kompass and Leitstein-Kompass
The texture has been changed. The iron is now more vibrant and better matches other instances of iron in the Texture Update texture.
Wearing any piece of leather armor now prevents freezing entirely.
The spyglass is now a 3D model instead of a flat sprite.
Using the spyglass now better anchors it to the player's "eye" when viewed in 3rd person.
Some recipe-unlocking advancements had criteria names changed.
The chiseled nether bricks recipe is now unlocked by having a nether brick slab instead of a nether bricks block.
The block tag was renamed to
- Lava and water are completely transparent at certain height levels MC-3615
- Swimming and doing certain actions make the player look very odd/does not have animations for swimming + doing certain actions MC-176614
- World border does not render below y=0 / above y=255 MC-198864
- Spyglass animation is wrong when swimming MC-203602
- Spyglass wobbles when walking while in use MC-203645
- Weird Hand animation when attacking and using spyglass at the same time MC-203824
- Items inside of a bundle disappear if you empty the bundle in the inventory when in Creative mode while the inventory is full MC-203925
- The elder guardian particle moves when an elder guardian moves MC-203951
- Inconsistency: Crafting copper blocks into slabs only yields 4 slabs instead of 6 MC-204323
- Using a spyglass while gliding with an elytra points the spyglass down in third person view MC-204424
- Full leather armour does not prevent freezing damage MC-205041
- Powdered snow doesn’t give you frozen effect in creative mode MC-205069
- Snow Ambient Effect sometimes don’t show correctly on the edge of a Powder Snow Block MC-205072
- Compass with nothing to point to will spin very rapidly when in bundle. MC-205145
- Creating a map from an empty map no longer plays a sound MC-205197
- Cannot manipulate horse.saddle using /item command MC-205220
- Chest closing sounds desynced with closing animations MC-205269
- Item modifiers that change the item type don’t work on entities MC-205321
- The Fabulous graphics warning is shown at the wrong time MC-205445
- The ‘Include entities’ option in the structure block UI is the opposite of the actual behavior MC-205492
- TNT flashes are translucent once again MC-205567
- Item modifiers that change the count to 0 don’t completely remove the item MC-205627 - MC-206058 Befehl
modify doesn’t visually update the model of an item in an item frame