|Tag der Aktualisierung||
20. Juli 2021
- Zombies, Skelette, Spinnen, and Höhlenspinnen spawners now spawn mobs up to block-light level 11.
- The mobs spawning in complete darkness do not affect the difficulty of vanilla spawners.
- Beaches are generally wider.
- In some places there is a chance where no beaches generate at all, to provide some variation.
- Renamed mountains to extreme hills, and gravelly mountains to gravelly hills.
- Sheep now spawn in meadows.
- Rabbits now spawn more frequently in meadows.
- Donkeys now spawn less frequently in meadows.
- Blue orchid no longer spawns in meadows.
- Meadows sometimes spawn a lone tree, often with a bee nest.
- Hostile mobs now spawn in the new mountain biomes.
- Infested stone now generate in the new mountain biomes.
- Erz distribution
- Emerald ores now generate in the new mountain biomes.
- Made ore veins slightly larger and more frequent.
- Swamps now generate properly.
- Biome placement is a bit smoother and less noisy. Fewer microbiomes dotting the terrain. Biomes tend to be a bit larger and less fragmented.
- Underground biomes interfere less with surface biomes. They can still leak out of cave entrances sometimes.
- Increased the height of some of the peaks.
- Now can rarely reach up to Y=220 to Y=260.
- Slightly increased the chance of finding large areas with flat terrain.
- Structures now mostly show up in the right biomes.
- Toned down the megacave entrances a little bit, and made them less likely to go all the way down to deepslate level.
- Made cheese caves a little bit smaller on average, and a bit less likely to intersect the surface.
- Reduced the chance of sand and gravel being placed in such a way that they immediately fall down on generation.
- Some are now replaced with sandstone or stone.
- Raised cloud level from 128 to 192.
- Spawners have a new "CustomSpawnRules" tag, which lets players override the spawn rules of the spawned mob.
- In the tag, players can specify "BlockLightLimit", which indicates the highest block-light the spawners will spawn mobs at.