1.17.1-pre1 ist eine Entwicklungsversion zur Vollversion 1.17. Mit 1.17.1-pre1 kamen folgende Neuerungen, Änderungen und Fehlerkorrekturen ins Spiel:
- Powder snow now fills cauldrons 2 times faster than before.
- Blue Axolotl can now only spawn through breeding.
- Increase the drop probability of Kupferbarren from 5% to 11%, and increase the drop probability of each level of Plünderung spell from 1% to 2%.
- Now breeding common goats has a chance to produce screaming goats.
- Zombies, Zombiedorfbewohner, Wüstenzombie and Ertrunkener
- Client will send the hostname actually used to connect while using DNS-based redirection(SRV) now, reverted to pre-1.17.
- MC-123654 - Sun, moon, and/or clouds are not showing if render distance is below 4
- MC-131290 - Enchantments are saved as shorts, but are loaded as and function with integer values
- MC-156155 - Turkish lira sign (₺) appears as □ in the game
- MC-194736 - Duplicate text mapping for U+00B7
- MC-196999 - U+1FEC is wrong in Minecraft’s font
- MC-213986 - Pistons and dispensers can be used to create ghost blocks using powder snow
- MC-219018 - Ghost items can be created using /item (server doesn’t update client inventory correctly)
- MC-223350 - Loaded chunks sometimes don’t render until the player moves their head slightly
- MC-225816 - Hanging Roots appear large when an item entity
- MC-226461 - Logs can be replaced with stone near lava pools
- MC-226948 - Withers are now affected by potion effects
- MC-227387 - World gen datapacks will likely crash or softlock the game
- MC-227435 - Lag when placing heads of non-existent players when on servers
- MC-227483 - root_system feature config’s codec uses a wrong field
- MC-227520 - Overworld Fossils always generate at bedrock level
- MC-227557 - End portal texture appears stretched after world conversion
- MC-227618 - Small dripleaf is consumed without being placed when used on tall seagrass
- MC-227651 - Group for lapis lazuli ore smelting and blasting recipes is misspelled
- MC-227821 - Client crash when trying to create/edit realm immediately after deleting previous one
- MC-227891 - Ender pearls despawn when player logs out of a server
- MC-228219 - Thrown ender pearls disappear upon entering the exit end portal
- MC-228343 - java.lang.NullPointerException when random_selector default feature isn’t found
- MC-228430 - Very long loading pause while booting the game (“Failed to add PDH Counter”, caused by oshi)
- MC-228828 - Specifying the --server parameter when starting the game, causes the game to crash
- MC-229299 - Blue axolotls can spawn naturally
[[es:Java Edition 1.17.1 Pre-release 1]