dec: 329 hex: 149 bin: 101001001
Sedlo je předmět , který může být umístěn na prase , mezka , osla a koně , umožní hráči jízdu na nich pomocí kliknutí pravého tlačítka na sedlo. Prasata potřebují mrkev na tyči pro jejich řízení, zatímco koně ne. Sedla nemohou být umístěna ne jiné moby. Hráč může seskočit z prasete nebo koně stisknutím levého shift. Sedla na nich zůstanou dokud je hráč nesundá. Zabitím zvířete které má sedlo dostane hráč sedlo zpět. Je-li zvíře kůň, může hráč pomocí klávesy E otevřít jeho inventář a odstranit sedlo aniž by musel koně zabít.
Sedla jsou vzácné předměty ve hře; nedají se vyrobit, jsou k nalezení pouze v truhlách , v dungeonech , opuštěných dolech , pekelných pevnostech , pouštních chrámech a chrámech v džungli , v truhlech v kovárně ve vesnicích , nebo obchodováním s vesničany. Také, může být sedlo chyceno pomocí rybářského prutu. Před přidáním koní, Dinnerbone řekl, že nebudou přidány recepty na vytvoření sedel.
The player can continuously ride a pig in a vozík without stopping. Pig carting is when a player puts a saddle on a pig and pushes the pig into a minecart. The pig can then be ridden while it is in the cart, allowing a self-propelling minecart ride. The player on the minecart with the saddled pig travels significantly faster than a regular minecart with a mob or player on it. The player can actually overtake the powered minecart and rebound off of it to go in the opposite direction before rebounding from that direction and going back to the original direction. This will happen continuously if the tracks are a closed loop. If a saddled pig rides a minecart and the player mounts the pig, the player can control it, moving at a slow speed, with the left and right strafe keys. The pig will continue to move in much the same fashion if it is moved off the rails, thus making a "car". However, this is rather ineffective, as the car will only move pig speed (although it doesn't deplete your hunger). You can steer with a Mrkev na prutu. This is very effective, as there is no need to waste gold to build powered rails when you can just use a pig and a saddle. This method is a lot less expensive and just as efficient.
|Icon||Achievement||In-game description||Prerequisites||Actual requirements (if different)||Version restriction||Xbox points earned|
|When Pigs Fly||Fly a pig off a cliff||Cow Tipper||Use a saddle to ride a pig, then have the pig get hurt from fall damage while riding it. The fall damage however has to be achieved by itself and not a force like a piston or another player. You can achieve this by using a carrot on a stick.||None||40G|
|Java Edice (Infdev)|
|Seecret Friday 2||Added saddles. Saddles do not drop from pigs.|
|1.2.4||When baby animals were introduced, baby pigs could be ridden just like adult pigs. After version 1.2.4, baby pigs could no longer be saddled.|
|1.3.1||12w21a||Saddles can now be traded from Vesničans, and thus have become renewable.|
|1.4.2||12w36a||Saddles now drop from killing saddled pigs.|
|Added carrot on a stick to direct saddled pigs, effectively controlling them.|
|12w37a||Pigs can now jump when being ridden.|
|1.6.1||13w16a||Added horse saddles.|
|13w18a||Removed horse saddles. Normal saddles can now be used on kůňs.|
|1.7.2||13w36a||Saddles can be fished with fishing rods and is described as treasure.|
- Podívejte se také na: Unimplemented features § Horse Saddle
Horse saddles, not to be confused with the traditional Saddle were items that were added along with horses that worked just like regular saddles, but for kůňs instead of prasat. Taming a horse was required before putting a horse saddle on it.
The item I.D. used was 416.
Note that horse saddles use a texture similar if not the same as the crafted saddle in the popular mod Mo' Creatures, since DrZhark, the person who helped code horses for 1.6, made that mod.
Problémy týkající se “Sedlo” jsou spravovány na issue tracker. Problémy hlaste tam.
- One of the splashes which shows up on the title screen reads "Ride the pig!".
- If the pig the player is riding moves under low solid blocks, it is possible they can phase the player through these blocks, damaging the player through suffocation. This is similar to how the spider in a Spider Jockey will usually suffocate the skeleton if they spawn in caves.
- When on a saddle, blocks are destroyed slower than on foot, at roughly the same speed as when underwater.
- Since passive mobs no longer despawn as of beta 1.8, placing a saddle on a pig no longer wastes the saddle when you walk away, as long as the pig is not harmed.
- It is not possible in SMP to ride a pig and have another player control the pig by walking in front of it while holding a mrkev.
- If you ride a pig off of a cliff, you can dismount from the pig before it hits the ground and take little to no fall damage, but the pig will still die. This can be very useful when trying to get the "When Pigs Fly" achievement.
- If lightning strikes a pig while you are riding it, you will take damage, you will be dismounted and the pig will turn into a zombie pigman.
- The player's body seems to be always facing the way the pig does, ignoring the direction player is looking. Switching to third person perspective allows to see only player's head rotating. This has not always been this way, it used to work just like minecarts.
- A saddle is considered "armor" by the game, but the value of protection to the pig is equal to null, making no additional protection to the pig. A saddle can still be seen if the pig is invisible.
- Punching a pig while holding a saddle causes the pig to wear the saddle, and it will be taken out of your inventory, even in creative mode.
- Saddles were added in Pocket Edition in the 0.7.0 update, but are only accessible by Inventory editing and do not function.
- However there is Riding Code in Pocket Edition.
A player riding a Prase*.
*Notice in Beta 1.8, their noses now protrude from their faces.
|Pouze v Tvořivé hře||
|Pouze v Bedrock edici|